The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sad News

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:'( :'( :'( :'( I am so very sorry to be reading this :( such an awful thing to happen :( My thoughts are with you all .

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: to all the little ones :wub:

R.I.P Lola, Run free little girl :huggles:

Gutted for you Sarah and family, good luck with the babies, stay strong for them xxx

So sorry to read about Lola. My heart goes out to you x

Such sad news. So very sorry to be reading this.

There are just no words to describe how sad this day is.

Sarah and Bob my heart and every thought is with you.

Sweet Lola go run with Esha, she's waiting to place chase in the wind with you.

x

im totally gutted for you all :(

i heard this awful news at racing today.......words fail me as to how you must be feeling

best of luck with the pups :luck:

Sarah we are so sad for you what a terrible loss :(

we are all thinking of you at this time xxx

I'm so very sorry :'( :'(

Sending every good thought possible that Lola's pups will be OK :luck: :luck:

Sarah im so so sorry to hear this terrible news.

Thinking of you x

thanks everyone for your kind words.

i feel like i have had my heart ripped out. No words can describe how i'm feeling or the turmoil i have put myself through with 'what ifs' and 'if onlys'.

I miss Lola very much already and i lost a large piece of my heart when she stopped breathing this morning when i held her.

have to go.... sorry.

Sarah and Bob, We've just got back from Coppull, where we heard the tragic news. We are so very sorry for what has happened, are thoughts are with you both, and hope and pray Lola's gorgeous pups battle through and remain healthy and strong, Naomi & Rob xx

Sarah no words can convey what I want to say ... I have been unable to stop thinking about your terrible loss since i was told about it earlier today. I can only begin to imagine how devastated you and Bob must be. Run free sweet Lola and good luck to all your babies xxx

Sara I am gutted for both you and Bob please know both myself and Derek are thinking of you all ,. Run free little Lola go chase the bunnies PLEASE LET SOME ONE HELP THESE BABIES TO SURVIVE ,

I just wanted to carry on from where Sarah left off as we have been there all day and Bob and Sarah are finding this all very difficult as you can imagine so I don't think they will mind me putting this on,I wanted to let everyone know that the pups are thriving very well they are big and strong and are they are taking very well to hand rearing they are content and doing well obviously the ideal would be to find a foster mum for the puppies but Sarah wants them to stay at home(which I would) which I know will make it a bit harder to do but if anyone knows of anyone who could help it would be wonderful.

Run free sweet Lola

So very, very sorry for your loss.

RIP Lovely Girl

Do hope you are coping ok with the puppies in this heart breaking situation.

I have just weaned my six week old puppies from their Mum. She still has milk, although it won't have much nutritional value, she is an excellent mother and would nurse and care for puppies, along side additional feeding from yourself.

If I can be of any help, please pm me. I am in Cumbria.

Liza x

Sending you some more hugs, Sarah :huggles:

Stay strong for your babies xxxxxxx

I just wanted to carry on from where Sarah left off as we have been there all day and Bob and Sarah are finding this all very difficult as you can imagine so I don't think they will mind me putting this on,I wanted to let everyone know that the pups are thriving very well they are big and strong and are they are taking very well to hand rearing they are content and doing well obviously the ideal would be to find a foster mum for the puppies but Sarah wants them to stay at home(which I would) which I know will make it a bit harder to do but if anyone knows of anyone who could help it would be wonderful.

Thats lovely to hear....Thank you Lesley....Good luck to those little ones... :luck: :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back