The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sad News

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I am so sorry to hear such tragic news. :( :( I cannot begin to imagine how you must be feeling. My thoughts are with you at this very sad time.

I do hope the puppies will be alright. :luck: :luck: :luck:

RIP Lola.

Such a tragic thing to have happened, my heart goes out to you at such a sad time.

Sending all the luck in the world to the little ones :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

R.I.P.little Lola

Sonia

Warm light coming from far below,

Twinkling, sparkling is the candle's glow.

All is well up on the ridge,

The place we know as Rainbow Bridge.

Furbabies sleeping in heaven's light,

Tended by candles in the night.

Peaceful dreams be theirs to keep,

As they slumber in this night so deep.

Hearts on earth that miss them so,

Take comfort in the candle's glow.

Watching for them in skies above,

Bound eternally by a cord of love

To Sarah and Bob. Words are not enough to express the deep sympathy that is felt for you all at this sad time. Wishing the pups so much luck knowing that help is at hand to ensure their well being. Chris and Diane.

I am so sorry to hear such sad news :(

Good luck with all the little pups :luck: :luck: :luck:

RIP Lola

I read the lovely news of the arrival of the pups yesterday but I am so sorry and so sad to now read of the tragic news about Lola. I've just sat down and cried and can't imagine what you're going through. Love and prayers to you and the little ones. Rest in Peace little Lola xxx.

thank you all for your very kind words, they do help. i never knew there were so many caring people out there.

Lola touched the hearts of many and will be very sorely missed. She would be so proud of her babies they are big and strong and very determined, a real credit to their mom and dad.

The original foster bitch for the babies has fallen through, however we have had a very kind offer from Andrew and he is bringing over his beddie x whippet bitch to meet the pups at tea time today. fingers crossed everyone and please still spare a thought for Lola who put all of herself into this pups and never got the pleasure of meeting them, nursing them, teaching them the ways of life and watchin them grow. :'(

Run free my beautiful girl, but please visit me and let me feel you are near..... xxxx

How utterly heartbreaking for you all. So sorry to hear this news. I hope you find a wonderful surrogate mum for the babies and that through them you will still have a part of your lovely Lola with you x Good luck :luck:

So heartbreaking for you .

I do hope the foster Mum works out :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

So sorry to read this :( My heart goes out to you. Sending positive thoughts for the puppies to get stronger.

I am so very sorry for you both , my heart goes out to you in your sorrow. These puppies are even more precious now, Lola couldn't stay with you but she left you her puppies to treasure. I hope the foster mother arrangement works out , how I wish I could help and try and ease it for you a little.

Run free Lola, you have touched so many hearts, your babies will make you so proud.

With all my thoughts and best wishes

Jenny

Sad sad news Sarah, we just can't imagine how one could cope with a loss such as this.

We wish you all the luck in the world for the safe survival of the puppies :luck: :luck: :luck:

With love from

Maggi and Malcolm

I am so sorry that you lost your beautiful girl my heart goes out to you and your family,

you have a beautiful litter that will do you as proud as lola did

i hope everything works out with the foster mum

Heartbreaking news. Hope all goes well with the fostermum. This will always be a very special litter of puppies for you to remember Lola by.

I am so sorry to hear of your tragic loss. Run free beautiful girl :huggles:

So sorry to hear about this absolutely heartbreaking news. Our thoughts are with you.

I don't know either of you, but that doesn't lessen the sadness at reading of this tragedy. Losing pups at whelping time is bad enough, and although relatively rare is still a recognised possibility. To lose the bitch in these days of advanced veterinary care and medical knowledge seems unbelievable.

I wish you all the best of luck in getting over this awful event, and hope that the puppy you choose will remind you of mum for always. :luck:

I am so sorry :eek: :( :( .............i only just seen this after the thread of the puppies :b .My heart goes out to you both at this very,very sad time,so heartbreaking.

I hope everything works out later today with the new foster mum :luck: :luck: :luck:

Everytime I check back to see how things are going it brings tears to my eyes. I can only imagine how you are feeling at this terribly sad time :huggles:

im so sorry it must be hell right now for you all

i hope the foster mum works out please let us know .

good luck little pups :luck:

R.I.P LOLA RUN FREE

So sorry to read about Lola, do hope that the pups are thriving. Run free Lola, no fences to keep you in ever again.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back