The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sad News

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
So very sad, RIP Lola, and very special wishes that the foster mum works out for the babies,xxx

So very sorry to hear about your tragic loss, our thoughts are with you x

So sorry for your loss RIP Lola , hope all goes well with the pups and the foster mum

Im quite shocked to see that nobody excpet becky and gemma from the lancashire peddy racing club as shown any support to sarah and bob thats been members of the club for 4 years, ive seen some of you looking through sarahs threads so why carnt you show a little bit of support for what they are going through right now.... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Im quite shocked to see that nobody excpet becky and gemma from the lancashire peddy racing club as shown any support to sarah and bob thats been members of the club for 4 years, ive seen some of you looking through sarahs threads so why carnt you show a little bit of support for what they are going through right now.... :(
Paul and Jill have been a big support Trish I'm sure you just forgot to mention them :thumbsup: as for the others I'm not shocked about it :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people show support from behind the scenes rather than in full public view.

Paul and Jill have been a big support Trish I'm sure you just forgot to mention them :thumbsup: as for the others I'm not shocked about it :angry:

Please dont bring politics into such a devistating situation such as this. :(

I hope it's working out with the foster mum and pups. Thinking of you all.

Such sad news, sorry to hear of your loss. Good luck to the pups with the foster mum :luck:

ive spoken with Gemma and condolenses were asked to be passed on at racing on Sunday.

Thank you everyone for the lovely reassurning words. I've got her ashes back in her casket and she is currently in pride of place next to the photo of my dad who has also passed. I will scatter her ashes when it feels right in a place that she seemed to love most; a particular warren at the farm :)

Some people show support from behind the scenes rather than in full public view.
They do, and having spent the last two days helping Sarah bottle feed the puppies, and holding the fort while she and Bob attend to all those other things that don't stop in times of tragedy (including the need for sleep!), I know exactly how much "behind the scenes" support they have had, and with the exception of a handful of wonderful people who have rallied round, there hasn't been much. I'm sure they won't mind me saying though that they have been overwhelmed by all the kind messages they have received on the forums and on facebook, many from people who don't even know them.

Annie (who's not being political, just honest!)

ive spoken with Gemma and condolenses were asked to be passed on at racing on Sunday.
Thank you everyone for the lovely reassurning words. I've got her ashes back in her casket and she is currently in pride of place next to the photo of my dad who has also passed. I will scatter her ashes when it feels right in a place that she seemed to love most; a particular warren at the farm :)

Im sure Lola will love that Sarah, that is lovely... :huggles: Best wishes to the puppies too. :luck:

They do, and having spent the last two days helping Sarah bottle feed the puppies, and holding the fort while she and Bob attend to all those other things that don't stop in times of tragedy (including the need for sleep!), I know exactly how much "behind the scenes" support they have had, and with the exception of a handful of wonderful people who have rallied round, there hasn't been much. I'm sure they won't mind me saying though that they have been overwhelmed by all the kind messages they have received on the forums and on facebook, many from people who don't even know them.

Annie
I've been trying to edit the above but K9 won't let me ... I meant to type there hasn't been as much behind the scenes support as they might have hoped for. Annie xxx

if any of the silly rubish is aimed at me sarah is fully aware of our own sad situation.

if any of the silly rubish is aimed at me sarah is fully aware of our own sad situation.
If you're meaning my post Mark it most definitely is not aimed at you and Paula ... I just meant that where Paula's post seemed to contradict Trish's Sarah could in fact have done with more help. It's been a terrible few days for you and Paula too I know.

If you're meaning my post Mark it most definitely is not aimed at you and Paula ... I just meant that where Paula's post seemed to contradict Trish's Sarah could in fact have done with more help. It's been a terrible few days for you and Paula too I know.

no ann it wasnt aimed at you.

So sorry :luck:
the foster mum didnt work out im afraid and we are continuing to bottle feed every two hours. If everyone can please ask around to see if a bitch can be found to help these very precious puppies.

You will always be remembered by me, I was blessed to have had you for this short time.

I would never swap all the pain and heartache for having never known you. You were and will always be 'my lovely girl'

it sounds like the pups are doing well, you're all doing such a good job for Lola xxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back