The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sad News

jue332

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
So sorry to be writing this but Sarah has just text me to say sadly they have just lost Lola.

My thoughts are with you and Bob Sarah, RIP the lovely Lola :wub: :wub: :wub:

I don't know what to say

So, so sorry

Run free Lola, go with much love :wub: :wub:

Bless the little babies too - good luck, little ones :luck: :luck:

So sorry to hear this awful news.

Sending love and thinking of you all at this sad time.

R.I.P Lola,run free with the wind,now at Rainbow Bridge.

Pat and all The Somerset Lurchers and 2 little whippets.xxx

so sorry sarah and bob our thoughts are with you :huggles:

rest in peace beautifull lola :wub:

xxx

:'( How very terrible....Im so sorry, thinking of you all..

Run Free Lovely Lola.... :huggles:

Oh No....i am so so sorry to hear this :( :( :( :(

Run Free Lola xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sarah & Bob our heart felt sympathies go out to you :'( We know how much Lola & the pups mean to you.

The worry is now with the little ones :wub: Do you think Gill would let Steff foster them, or some of them to make the job easier on you & give them a better chance of survival.

Thinking of you all at this sad time :(

Diane Dave & Josh xxx

I didn't know your lovely girlie but my thoughts and prayers are with you all. It is the worst possible news and I know you will be heartbroken.

Hannah x :(

Sarah & Bob our heart felt sympathies go out to you :'( We know how much Lola & the pups mean to you.The worry is now with the little ones :wub: Do you think Gill would let Steff foster them, or some of them to make the job easier on you & give them a better chance of survival.

Thinking of you all at this sad time :(

Diane Dave & Josh xxx

My boys hav coarsed wif this lovely dog on a couple of occations, cant believe we"r reading this sad sad news, the big build up to these pups bein born has been awesome---and to click on today and read this is gut wrenching, so sorry Sarah & Bob, dosnt matter how hard you try-things can go terribly wrong, we pray to God that the pups all survive and you keep a lovely pup, our thoughts are wif yous FROM ALL THE WHIPPET FOLKS up in Scotland.! x

So very sorry to read this sad news Sarah :'( :'( :'( Thinking of you all at this time.

RIP the lovely Lola :huggles:

thinking of you at this so sad time sleep peacefully lola and lots of luck with the babies, xxxx

I was just reading about Lola and the pups earlier.

I am so very sorry and my heart goes out to you at the loss of your special little girl :wub:

RIP Lola (Rabbits In Peril at Rainbow bridge) Run free little one

This is soo sad...run free Lola you beautiful and soo brave girl

my thoughts are with you sarah at this awful time

im in tears just thinking what youre going through...please dont blame yourself you done as much as you could for your wonderful girl and have six healthy pups but i know this will never replace Lola and no one would have predicted this to happen

take care

Oh my God, how tragic. I am so so sorry to hear this news. RIP Darling Lola.

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: Lots of luck with the babies x

If anyone has a phone number for Sarah & Bob, Id like u to ask them if they know of any other Bitch that has had pups recently,in there area, and get these pups to her as soon as possible, they will survive from foster parents milk for sure, very hard to hand rear.! Best o luck wif these babies.! Scoobs

So sorry to read this.

R I P LOLA run free at the rainbow bridge. Your new babies will carry on in your memory.

I'm so very sorry for your sad loss .

I hope you have good luck rearing the puppies .

I know someone who just hand reared a litter of 13 Rhodesian ridgeback puppies whose Mum died at the same stage in their life and they all survived . :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back