The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Saucy Madam

All cleaned up and ready for viewing.

new_bed_002.jpg

Some unusual markings there on the back of the black one(?) & the brindle at the top :wub: They're looking good & wow, look at the length of the one of the left :D

Congrats once again Lamping man

Last edited by a moderator:
Many, many congratulations to the Madam and Lamping Man on the birth of six lovely puppies :wub: :cheers: :wub:

Looking forward to seeing them grow up! :thumbsup:

Just lovely puppies - you must be very proud Lampy. :wub: :wub:

I love the one at the top - brindle and white head :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hi everyone. Glad that you like the look of the pups. I handled them this morning for the first time proper. I'm so pleased with them. The one that Janimal refers to I also like and would have kept but he's a male and I will be keeping a bitch. There is one bitch there that has 2 white heart shapes on her back, she looks like a little charmer.

Dew claws tomorrow

More soon

Regards

Chris

Hi Lampy,

The 1 with the white head (top of pic) stands out for me, very unusual looks like it will make up into a stunning adult.

Goodness knows how I've missed this thread :blink: but I'm up-to-date now. Reading it all in one hit was good fun. Hurray for Saucy Madam (what a GREAT name) and her lovely litter of pups. They look like real beauties - congratulations Lampy/Chris :cheers:

They are just lovely :wub: :wub: and you can spot the one with the two little heart shapes, :wub: o:) ooo dew claws not gonna think about that

~ Helen ~ said:
Goodness knows how I've missed this thread  :blink:   but I'm up-to-date now. Reading it all in one hit was good fun. Hurray for Saucy Madam (what a GREAT name) and her lovely litter of pups. They look like real beauties - congratulations Lampy/Chris  :cheers:
Me too!! Gorgeous pups! :wub: :wub:

What cracking wee pup's :wub: ,,you must be proud of Madam Lampy :cheers:

Certainly am proud of her. She only leaves the pups to go in the garden. I have got the vet coming in an hour so i will have to get her away from the pups somehow. Has anyone got a brilliant idea on how I might manage this??

Regards to all

Chris :thumbsup:

Could someone take her out on a lead,,just round the block till he done the dew claw's ;) ,,if not put her in another room till he done :oops:

Best of luck :cheers:

In the garden yes,

round the block definatly not can you emagine the potential germs she could bring back to her pups,

Well done saucy madam and chris :D sorry im a bit slow with congratulations, been a bit busy here !!!!!!!! Hope everything is going well

Hi everyone. Some advice please. The vet has just left after doing the pups' dewclaws and checking over SM. He was a little doubtful that the Madam was not producing enough milk as her bags did not appear full. He asked if the pups were feeding often and when I said yes he expressed the view that pups should all feed together and then go to sleep for a couple of hours in which time the bitch fills up again ready for the next sitting. My lot do not do that. They don't cry or appear distressed and sleep a fair bit but rarely all 6 together.

He gave me some Welpi and a bottle and said keep an eye on things. So now I am worried. Should there contentment be judged as an expression of full bellies? Or do I rush for the Welpi? They all seem pretty fat and have grown since birth. What would you do??

Thanks

Chris

HI Chris,

once again it's common sense that needs to prevail, if the pups are feeding then sleeping and not crying then they are getting enough milk for what they need.

hungy pups cry (at any age) so i'd treat them looking/sounding contented as a sign they are.

if you areatall concerned weight them daily as long as they are putting on weight everyday theres very little to worry about.

you can try giving the bitch a few drinks of the whelpy as some vets recon that can help a bitch produce more milk.

but some bitch's don't get very big bags otheres do.

try to relax and enjoy the pups.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back