The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Saucy Madam

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
They are gorgeous :wub: I have to say I am rather partial to the girl with the 2 love hearts on her back :- "

hi lampy, them pups are looking real nice. have you made your choice yet. see you next time sparky.

Hi Tony. Yes I can say that the boy ZORRO will be lording it in this part of Suffolk for years to come. Plus, of course, any others that I can hang on to. Good to see you last w/e see you next time.

Chris

Feeding time :wub: :wub: :wub:

Spry.jpg

Awww that's a really lovely picture :wub: :wub: :wub:

Julie

*Lesley* said:
Feeding time :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
Sorry forgot to mention Lamping man sent me this picture, so i thought I'd share, it is lovely :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought you must be there again Lesley with the camera. :lol: :lol:

Gorgeous pictures love it. :wub: :wub:

Oh I would be Jan, if it wasn't 200 miles away :( Thanks god for digital cameras :thumbsup:

*Lesley* said:
Oh I would be Jan, if it wasn't 200 miles away :( Thanks god for digital cameras :thumbsup:

200 miles away ..... Gosh you were determined to have her then never mind the distance. :thumbsup: :wub: :thumbsup:

No distance too far

No mountain too high

No valley too low

Too long to wait though :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
The colours of them & the markings are just :wub:

hi everyone. Just a quick pups update. All six are now taking farleys off the spoon. One of us holds a pup whilst another offers the spoon. I think they are piglets not whippets. They love their farleys alright. All eyes are now open, most fully, one has a little way to go as yet. Up on their feet and walking around, some better than others but all mobile. :D

Thanks

Chris :cheers:

No probs with pics .I don't want the flash to hurt their eyes so I may wait until tomorrow when I can take them in the conservtory. There may be enough natural light to do the trick. (w00t)

Born with a camera in his hand

LAMPINGMAN :huggles:

Got this from Chris today, aren't they :wub: :wub: :wub:

sat29003.jpg

And while they are doing that, Saucey madam's doing this, taking a well earned rest with her friend annie :huggles:

sat29002.jpg

she's done well chris. ive heard there out of a top class dog too. tony

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back