The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Spot The Difference

i cant see any... :- " looks lovely enough to fit right in :huggles:

You lucky lucky lucky person :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Aww Lesley... Im really really jealous o:)

Lynperry_pup_black___white.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
that b&w pup is exactly what i was looking for a while back. fantastic!

ok, i'm having a really, really blonde moment :b dish the info lesley! details details :lol:

Picking him up Monday Lalena (w00t) :wub: :wub:

Wow, he is a looker! Does he have a name yet?

What is his breeding?

You better watch out Lesley - when Aslan (Lana) sees this - she may want to puppy snatch him. :lol: :wub: (I know I DO) :- "

well that should give you a puppy fix for , lets see . . .6 months :D

then you will start to get those familiar cravings for puppy breath again :lol:

he is lovely though :wub:

*Lesley* said:
Picking him up Monday Lalena (w00t)   :wub:   :wub:
(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) YAYYYYY! NAME? OOH WOW!!!!!

blame me, if you like :D tanya is already blaming me for kitty :lol: whats one more addition :- "

I'm so pleased- I really wanted him to go to a K9 person so I could see him grow up (rather sad that it's not me but we couldn't have two and I do love my Esme). :wub:

I won't blame you fully Lalena AND Janis after all you didn't post the pic( OEH :- " ) are you trying to say I have a puppy addiction becka :p

I have decided I like the name Kane what do you think? I think I'll be able to manage the odd pic Mark :- " :lol:

Wonder what the calenna girls are going to think of him then :*

He is lovely :wub: And what a colour: beautiful :thumbsup:

Aww congratulation's Lesley .....I really liked him myself .,......He's lovely :wub: .....

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back