The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sup Ch / Ch Of Ch / Sup Nch Maid Your Point

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just got home rob is playing with the others atm :thumbsup: .A big thanks to mark & vicky for picking him up for us and to sean for letting us have him :thumbsup: . We had a quite journey up there but not as quite back and it was snowing all the way home.

Dave,Jeanne & Vanessa x :))

and our little monster

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

5.jpg

6-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

9.jpg

Pups are stunning :wub: Bea is a beautiful colour Vicky, she looks right at home already. :D

lovely pups, just think this time next year (2010) they will all b up and racing bet u al cant wait?

It's great to read you've all got your pups home :thumbsup: Sounds like Adam's got our Duke :lol: They are all gorgeous :wub: and I know Yvonne,like me will be looking forward to watching these pups race :thumbsup: Best of luck to you all for the pups futures :luck:

They are all gorgeous :wub: , and good weights too :thumbsup:

rob,s my fav :D

i could have had him too,,,, :D if it wasnt for wife, :(

that aside,,,glad he went down south,,,iam sure he wont let u down ;) :thumbsup: , :luck: :luck: :luck:

Just so happened to drop in to vicky and mark's yesterday (coincidence - not!!) :lol:

They're all stunners and quite varied in build too. Full credit to Sean on rearing them, very nice, confident puppies that look like they've been given a brilliant start :thumbsup:

Good luck to all the owners, I think they'll give you great pleasure in the future!

Just looked at these and they really are stunning pups. :wub: should have looked sooner.

The others look like they're doing well, think it's safe to say Bea has settled in too! Sleeping through the night until 8.30/9am, eating great already put on 10oz :lol: and is really clean. Can't fault her.

Bea2.jpg

Bea1.jpg

The others look like they're doing well, think it's safe to say Bea has settled in too! Sleeping through the night until 8.30/9am, eating great already put on 10oz :lol: and is really clean. Can't fault her.
Bea2.jpg

Bea1.jpg
BEST OF LUCK SHES BEAUTIFUL

bea is gorgeous :wub:

me & mum cant believe how much she looks like zena, heres a couple of pics of zena as a baby:

babyzena.jpg

babyzena1.jpg

Just to let you all know we have re-named robbie he is now called Archie robbie didnt really suit him we thought :)

Vanessa x :thumbsup:

100_1993.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back