The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sup Ch / Ch Of Ch / Sup Nch Maid Your Point

well vicky,,,,my plan was 2day was go out to sean,s take the kid,s xmas prezzies out,, :D ,,,,,and get a photo update off the pup,s,,, :D

but i decided i aint going,,,just i predicted,,in other post,,,i aint gettin snowed in with sean,,and seans will be harder hit with snow,as he aint that far from highlands,, :D

maybe i will get out there in the spring ,, :lol:

pic,,,,just incase u think iam pulling ur leg :lol:

the snow just started here ,an hour ago 8)

IMG_4415.jpg

Mmmmm do i believe you or not?? :unsure:

ahem,,cough cough,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,going by the snowing topic,,,,,,,its been snowing in scotland, sean went to get his kids from school

and u not sure if u belive me vicky,,cos its sunny where u are :lol: :lol: :lol:

i think u owe the bob myister an apology,,,,, :- :- :- :D :lol:

Looks like we'll be waiting a while for more pics :( Unless you've got any Ski's Bob? :- :lol:

i think ill go out to sean 2mmorrow,,,,,so will updat pic,s off pup,s

then again if wife gives me too many jobs to do about house 2night, :lol: ,,,,,i will go out 2night

cant wait as ,,,pup would have came on leaps and bounds now

still think mr attudude will be sitting on his own thou :lol: dont think there will be much change where he,s concerned :lol:

You're a star Bob :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see the difference in them, bet they're causing mayhem now (w00t)

Don't forget to take a flask, duvet etc just incase you get stuck out in the sticks in the snow 8)

SORRY NOT BEEN ON FOR AWHILE NEW PUPPY WEIGHTS FOR 5 WEEKS OLD,,,

START WITH THE DOGS

BLACK DOG --- 4LB--6OZ

FAWN DOG --- 4LB 2 OZ

BLUE DOG --- 4LB--5OZ

(ALL REASONBLY CLOSE WEIGHTS)

NOW THE BITCHES ? ?

BLUE BITCH ---4LB--1O OZ

FAWN LARGE WHITE CHEST(VIVKYS) 4LB---11OZ

FAWN WHITE BLAZE 4LB--4OZ

FAWN WHITE NOSE 3LB--14OZ

RED BITCH 4LB--11OZ

ALL ARE DOING FINE RUNNING ABOUT ALREADY ,,,

ALL CAN ESCAPE MY 12 INCHES HIGH BARRIER,, HAVE TO PUT ON BABY GATE NOW TO STOP ALL THESE ESCAPE-ARISTS FROM GETTING OUT,,LOL

STILL SOME SNOW HERE SO DONT KNOW WHEN WE WILL GET UPDATED P[iCS FROM BOB,,,,

SOMETIME SOON,,

MAYBE XMAS EVE AS HE'LL HAVE TO DROP OF XMAS PRESSIES HA HA LOL

Thanks for update Sean, sounds like they're doing fab.

I think they'll be a nice mixture of weights. Can't wait to see them, it's doing my head in being so far away & this snow couldn't have picked a more inconvenient time to come lol

didnt have much time at seans ,,,ust snapped a few shots and ran,,,as iam very busy,,,but i made a point off gettin the pup,s that are going to england and kirkcaldy

dog pup,s

dogpup-1.jpg

blackpup.jpg

bluedogpup.jpg

might take awhile vicky,,,,,to get urs up,,,,plenty random pic,s off urs,,,,as it tend to be who,s pup was awake when i took some other random pic,s,,,i,e vicky,s --seans blue bitch----and rob,,,all seem to want to be in the spotlight

vickys pup

bitchpup-1.jpg

small bitch pup thats going to kirkcaldy

smallbitchpup.jpg

just random pic,s to follow ,,,about 10 or so

some more

IMG_4419.jpg

IMG_4420.jpg

IMG_4437.jpg

IMG_4438.jpg

ohhh here comes the trouble maker lol,,wonder who,s pup this ???? :eek: vicky

IMG_4440.jpg

IMG_4441.jpg

IMG_4442.jpg

plenty more still,,,i must off been took more than i thought lol bloody photobucket takes forever

Last edited by a moderator:
few more,,,,,,,, there all pretty much same pup,s,,,,i tryed to wake up black dog and blue dog,,,but they were having none off it,,,,think i got small fawn bitch with white nose lying down on her own

7 pic,s

IMG_4444.jpg

IMG_4445.jpg

IMG_4446.jpg

IMG_4447.jpg

IMG_4449.jpg

IMG_4450.jpg

IMG_4451.jpg

still more,,,,,then thats my job done as i think most will be in there new homes in janary

the last 4 photo,s as ive not got the patince with photobuket 2day

pic one ,,,vickys pup,,,trying to wake up,,,the small bitch pup

IMG_4455.jpg

pic 2 ,,,,small bitch pup

smallbitchpup-1.jpg

pic 3 ,,,,rob,,dog pup

IMG_4462.jpg

pic 4 my attempt in trying to wake up the black dog

IMG_4460.jpg

pic 5 other pup,s had enough off vickys ,,, :D

IMG_4452.jpg

thats all,,,,i think thats enough,,photo,s lol

Oh my god!!!! :wub: Thanks a lot Bob :thumbsup:

Sean they are absolutely bloody stunning, every single one of them :wub: You & Lucy have done a fantastic job, they all look lovely and fat, just how pups should be - they're perfect. We can't wait now. :sweating:

I bet everyone who's having them are chuffed to bits with the pic's of their new babies, hope plenty pic's will be on here once they've gone to their new homes.

Any more lurking in photobucket Bob :lol: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers Bob for the photos there a cracking litter bloody stunning, over the moon with my pup im sure all the other owners are aswell :)

Beautiful pups, absolutely stunning :wub:

Good luck to all the new owners, looking forward to seeing these babies growing up :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back