The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sup Ch / Ch Of Ch / Sup Nch Maid Your Point

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Have you noticed Rob looks like he's got the figure of a gingerbread man on his chest Vanessa (w00t)
Think Mark's up in Scotland interviewing next week Sean, so you might be getting a visit :thumbsup:
Ive just gone back and looked a the pic's and it does look kinda like one :)

:eek: :eek: GINGER BREAD MAN :eek: :eek:

:lol: :lol: now thats a great racing name for him :lol:

i promise before he,s ready to lev,,,,,i will get picture off him enjoying himself,, :lol: ,,,,,he,s always got that victor meldrew,,,about him,, :lol: ,,he,s a growler, :lol: ,,,,,,iam sure he will smile one day,,,,his face,,compared to other pup,s he always seems to be snarling :lol: ,,,,i cant help it iam just the photograther,, :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well we've finally made our decision :thumbsup: Just make sure she stop growing at 32lb now Sean :lol:

ive know who u picked vicky,,,,, :D

and i know who the rest picked,,,out off bitches :D

but i wont tell,,,,, :lol:

Don't think anyone could be disappointed :thumbsup:

Gorgeous pups & fab breeding (Gillette, Stewart & Hellbound all in one dog! (w00t) ). Sean & Lucy have given them a great start, roll on the next 3 weeks now :sweating:

good luck everyone with there pup,s,,,, :luck: :luck: :luck:

i know one bitch is going to glen clova,,,,,i would swap places with her in a heart beat,,,what a fab place to live,,,,going to one off the family,,,should see at scottish derby,,as she most likey be raced traind up there,,as the equimpment there to train and land that almost bob,s used,before going to his 1st champs :thumbsup:

Well we've finally made our decision :thumbsup: Just make sure she stop growing at 32lb now Sean :lol:

Errm excuse me,don't think your getting away with it that easy Vicky.Which one?we,(well me really :lol: ) wants to know :D

come on vicky which one? more importanttly how did u choose? ;)

come on vicky which one? more importanttly how did u choose? ;)
My grandad picked Jude, so as we couldn't decide i showed him the pics & he picked her out in every picture :D

girl.jpg

WELL VICKY,,YOUR DAD AND MY WIFE HAVE THE SAME TASTES,,,AS THATS THE ONE SHE FIRST WANTED,,AND WAS HOPING YOU DIDNT PICK IT,,LOL

ALL SAID AND DONE,,SHE SETTLED FOR IT'S TWIN,,THE ONE WITH THE THIN BLAZE,,,DOWN ITS CHEST,,,LAST TIME WEIGHED,,BOTH WERE SAME WEIGHTS,,,,

I ENDED UP PICKING,,THE THE BLUE BITCH,,AFTER A LONG 3 WEEKS EXAMINING LUCY'S(SUGAR RUSH) BABY PICS,,,TO SEE WHICH ONE LOOKED LIKE HER THE MOST,,HA HA ,,LOL

JUST HOPE SHES GOT HER HEART FOR RUNNING,,AS LUCY GIVES EVERYTHING SHES GOT,,AND OF COURSE THE DADS AN GREAT ALL ROUNDED WITH PLENTY OF STAMINA,,

CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM ALL GROW UP ,,AND WATCH THEM ALL RUN IN THE FUTURE,,

ALL THE BEST TO ALL THE NEW OWNERS,,,

GOING TO BE NAUGHTY AND NAME THEM ALL LATER TONITE,,WITH NEW WEIGHTS FOR EACH PUP,,

IVE ASKED MY BRO...BOB TO COME OUT THIS WEEKEND TO TAKE NEW PICS,,BUT HE IS WORKING,,BUT HE SAID HE'LL TRY,,? ? ?

Good choice Sean ;) Any names for your two yet? The Blue's very pretty & needs an equally pretty name :wub: o:)

Have they had a taster of anything yet?

Can't wait to come up and see them all & Lucy :wub: Wont be long now. :sweating: If they have half the guts & determination of their parents, there'll be some very happy owners :thumbsup:

JUST BEEN GIVING THEM,,PUPPY MILK AND WHEATABIX TWICE A DAY,,ALL ARE EATING THIS FINE,,BUT THEY GET THEIR SELFS A LITTLE BIT MESSY,,

TEETH ARE STARTING TO COME THRO,,ALL UP AND WALKING ABOUT ,,SOME ARE NOISER THEN OTHERS,,

CALLING THE BLUE,,BITCH MISTY AS IT GOES WITH ITS COLOUR,,WIFE HASENT DECIDED NAME FOR HERS YET,,

What a gorgeous litter :wub:

Well Vicky what a great way for you to choose!! I just know she is going to be a WINNER!!! Best of :luck: to all the new owners! :D

WEIGHTS OF PUPS I TOOK ON FRIDAY MORNING,,

BLACK DOG 3LB 3OZ

BLUE DOG 2LB 15OZ

RED/FAWN DOG 2LB 13OZ

FAWN BITCH BIG WHITE CHEST 3LB 4OZ

FAWN THIN WHITE BLAZE 2LB 14OZ

LITTLE FAWN WHITE NOSE 2LB 8OZ

RED/FAWN 3LB

BLUE BITCH 3LB 4OZ

LOOKS LIKE ME & VICKY HAVE THE HEAVEST ,,, WELL IM HAPPY WITH ANOTHER 32LB - ER WHAT ABOUT YOU VICKY HA HA,,,LOL

I WILL WEIGHT THEM AGAIN TONIGHT VICKY AS THATS THEM NEARLY FOUR WEEKS OLD AREADY ,,THE TIME JUST FLEW IN,,THEY WILL BE MOSTLY GONE IN TWO WEEKS NOW,,

I WILL WEIGHT THEM AGAIN TONIGHT VICKY AS THATS THEM NEARLY FOUR WEEKS OLD AREADY ,,THE TIME JUST FLEW IN,,THEY WILL BE MOSTLY GONE IN TWO WEEKS NOW,,
Ok, don't forget to post the weights on here :thumbsup: Any signs of that brother of yours yet?

I bet they're really getting about now, 4 weeks tomorrow, that's flown by!!!

Off to check on puppy goodies on ebay, i daren't do pets at home with Jacqui again :b

Ok, don't forget to post the weights on here :thumbsup: Any signs of that brother of yours yet?

Off to check on puppy goodies on ebay, i daren't do pets at home with Jacqui again :b

they cant be 4 weeks already,,,,,,,,,,,ok maybe they are :D

wont be till saturday,,,,,when i MIGHT be out there .................... :thumbsup: ....( i supose i might have to drop off xmas prezzies,,,)... :teehee: then again,,i belive every kid should get nothing,,,but iam a baa ham bug,,,, :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

It's says something when you've got more collars than puppies!! :lol:

Me and the pups can't wait to meet Vicky & Mark's new addition. :wub:

Got a name yet blondie? :-

well vicky,,,,my plan was 2day was go out to sean,s take the kid,s xmas prezzies out,, :D ,,,,,and get a photo update off the pup,s,,, :D

but i decided i aint going,,,just i predicted,,in other post,,,i aint gettin snowed in with sean,,and seans will be harder hit with snow,as he aint that far from highlands,, :D

maybe i will get out there in the spring ,, :lol:

pic,,,,just incase u think iam pulling ur leg :lol:

the snow just started here ,an hour ago 8)

IMG_4415.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back