The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sup Ch / Ch Of Ch / Sup Nch Maid Your Point

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
looks like i wont be working some days this week vicky (w00t) ,,,,can u guess what that means?????????????? more puppy pic,s (w00t)

thats if u want any ??????????????????? :lol: ( silly question ) :lol:
Oooh yes please :thumbsup: Each pup seperate, head on & make a bloody note of those fawn bitches this time lol :thumbsup: :lol:

that i can do ,,,lol,,,,,doesnt sound too taxing,,,,,,iam amazed u didnt ask for weight,s ??? :lol:

All the pups have homes now :D Fawn dog has got a good racing home in England :thumbsup:
Best wishes to all the lucky new owners :luck: :luck: :luck:
Glad to hear that the Fawn dog has a great new racing home ;)

:luck: Good luck to all the lucky new owners :luck:
Spoke to the owner on sunday about this pup, and he was very excited about getting it :)

All the pups have homes now :D Fawn dog has got a good racing home in England :thumbsup:

Spoke to the owner on sunday about this pup, and he was very excited about getting it :)

going to be a great home !!!! just don't bleam me this time if it barking mad and loves its food like his grandad lol

going to be a great home !!!! just don't bleam me this time if it barking mad and loves its food like his grandad lol

Why not? we all blame you :lol:

BOB WAS OUT TODAY,,TOOK UPTODATE PICS,AND THE WERE WEIGHED TODAY ALSO,,

HE MIGHT PUT THEM ON LATER MOST OF THE PUPS WEIGH 2LB OR OVER,,BOB WILL PUT EXACT WEIGHTS ON WITH PICS,,,

ALL DOGS 1ST

FOUR PICTURE,S i put weights on last pic next to each dog,,,,,

pic1-30.jpg

pic2-26.jpg

pic3-25.jpg

pic4-18.jpg

The pups are looking great :wub:

The blue bitch is my fave now :lol: but they're all gorgeous :wub:

Hazel

Last edited by a moderator:
ive put on more pic,s off lighter fawn,s,,,,,as these are the ones that are harder to make out who,s who,,,,,,,,its not easy when sean hasnt given them names :eek:

pic8-21.jpg

pic9-13.jpg

pic10-14.jpg

pic11-15.jpg

pic12-14.jpg

pic13-10.jpg

VICKY,,WIFES ASKING FOR YOU TO PUT ON SOME PICS OFF THE FATHER AS SHE NOT SEEN HIM,,,PLEASE,

AND SHE WANTS TO KNOW HIS PET NAME,,,,

VICKY,,WIFES ASKING FOR YOU TO PUT ON SOME PICS OFF THE FATHER AS SHE NOT SEEN HIM,,,PLEASE,AND SHE WANTS TO KNOW HIS PET NAME,,,,
I haven't seen the rough haired lurcher since Lucy stayed here Sean :b :thumbsup:

they're the best looking pups i have seen on k9 lucky people who's got these beauties

Some pic's of Jude

post-215-1119710422-1.jpg

His 3 brothers, with him & his mum on the right.

Boys.jpg

Jude2-2.jpg

Jude3.jpg

Jude4.jpg

JUDE-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pups look bloody gorgeous, Lucy must be doing a really good job of them, they're obviously thriving.

I'm torn between a couple & Mark's no help whatsoever lol.

I CANT MAKE MY MIND UP EITHER VICKY,,,

IT'S BETWEEN THE BLUE AND THE RED BITCHES,,,

WIFE LIKES ONE OF THE FAWN BITCHES,,

BUT IT'S STILL EARLY DAYS YET,,,,

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back