The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sup Ch / Ch Of Ch / Sup Nch Maid Your Point

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i cant belive fawn dog as not found a home yet :eek: ,,,,,its the gypo,s choice :lol:

karen thats a sign either u or me,,,are meant to have him ,, :lol: ,,,( LAST IN FIRST OUT ,,as the saying goes ) :lol:

god i would have him,,,but it means finding a racing home for one off my own -storm breaker or connor ranger- :eek: ,,,, i just cant do it ,, :( ,,,,but then pup would do better down south were the racing is,,,so that mean,s u karen :) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i cant belive fawn dog as not found a home yet :eek: ,,,,,its the gypo,s choice :lol:

karen thats a sign either u or me,,,are meant to have him ,, :lol: ,,,( LAST IN FIRST OUT ,,as the saying goes ) :lol:

god i would have him,,,but it means finding a racing home for one off my own -storm breaker or connor ranger- :eek: ,,,, i just cant do it ,, :( ,,,,but then pup would do better down south were the racing is,,,so that mean,s u karen :) :D
Been dwelling on it Bob, :lol: but I can't.Can only put the time in with two.Last one left thats how I got Harv via Yvonne&Tony. Really hope he comes racing down here,he reminds me of Jo's, Hellseeker out of Danny.Good :luck: to whoever is lucky enough to have him :thumbsup:

Been dwelling on it Bob, :lol: but I can't.Can only put the time in with two.Last one left thats how I got Harv via Yvonne&Tony. Really hope he comes racing down here,he reminds me of Jo's, Hellseeker out of Danny.Good :luck: to whoever is lucky enough to have him :thumbsup:

iam working on wife,,,,she said yes ,,,but she wont walk 4 dog,s,,,,,,meaning does anyone want a scratch dog,,runner up derby winner ,,2 year old ,,,no injurys ever ,,,house trained ,doesnt bark :D would be suit better down south as not much scratch racing up here :D

worth a try,,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:

I reckon the last one will get a racing home in England no bother, there's loads of time yet.

I reckon the last one will get a racing home in England no bother, there's loads of time yet.
Was just saying the same to Yvonne,Vicky.To say they are a big litter,they've gone very quickly.Must be sommat to do with the breeding ;)

iam working on wife,,,,she said yes ,,,but she wont walk 4 dog,s,,,,,,meaning does anyone want a scratch dog,,runner up derby winner ,,2 year old ,,,no injurys ever ,,,house trained ,doesnt bark :D would be suit better down south as not much scratch racing up here :D

I hope your only joking about Paddy Bob :unsure:

I hope your only joking about Paddy Bob :unsure:

iam only kidding,,,,,,but iam just making an exsample off how much i want that dog pup,,,but wife wont let me :lol: :lol: ( ive came up with a thought,, i can get ridd off wife ,,,and marry a whippet lass instead :lol:

P.S cant get rid off paddy as he,s my sons ,best pal----the same as i cant get ridd off buddy as he,s my dog and the only dog in my house who respects me :lol:

but i could get rid off g.w.n (w00t) -- as i hate him as he licks the ground my wife ,sarah walks on,,he make,s me sick,,,every time we come to lugger heads ,,he moans to wife,,,and she told me if i touch one hair on his head,,,we are over :teehee:

WHAT I NEED IS A PARTNER THAT WILL LET ME HAVE 4 DOGS :lol:

Sean,,hes my pick the fawn boy,,if I was still racing I would have been on the phone to book him.

With this breeding,,he wont be for sale long,,even the trip to collect him,,went miles to get pups,,woth every penny too :D

Will watch the fawn boy grow and race,,just thinking,,he could have been mine if I raced. Good luck to the fawn dog pups owner,,he looks a nice pup :)

They are all lovely :wub: - and I believe one is coming down to Old Hall :thumbsup:
That's if i give Adam our right address when we pick the two up :lol:
im sure you wouldnt do that vicky lol if i could i would also have the fawn dog looks cracking,i think i will be divorced if i did!

i think iam off work on friday,,,,, (w00t)

vicky ???? would u like photos off pup,s if i go out to seans ???? (w00t) :lol: :lol:

i think ur right susan ,,,fawn dog eithier going to be best, :D ,,,,or worst :lol: ,,,,,i thought off racing names for this pup,,,,i,e ( gypsy choice if turns out champ or gypsy corse if he doesnt :lol: :lol: )

P.S vicky i take it as a yes u want me to go out and take pic,s off pups,,,,,,,this is when i love to take pic,s off pup,s when eyes are open :thumbsup:

i think iam off work on friday,,,,, (w00t)

vicky ???? would u like photos off pup,s if i go out to seans ???? (w00t) :lol: :lol:

P.S vicky i take it as a yes u want me to go out and take pic,s off pups,,,,,,,this is when i love to take pic,s off pup,s when eyes are open :thumbsup:
Silly question Bob

YES PLEASE

We want individual pic's of the bitches from every angle lol

THE CLOLOUR OF THE PUPS,, I NEED HELP,,,

I NEED TO GET THE COLOURS TO REGISTER THEM,,BUT IM STUCK WITH THE COLOUR OF SOME OF THE BITCHES ? ?

THE DOGS ARE EASY DOG -- BLACK

DOG -- BLUE

DOG -- RED THATS THE DOGS ,, BITCHES -- BLUE

BITCH -- RED

but the other 3 bitches what colour would you say they are ? ?

would it be 2 fawn bitches and one light blue ???

PLEASE HELP,,,,IM COLOUR BLIND ,,HA HA LOL

Blue, Red Fawn & the rest just put fawn, they'll go lighter yet. They're same colour as Cara when she was born.

here,s up date pic,s,,,,,i think i was abit early for there eyes opening maybe be 3///4 days,,,, :b however here,s 10 pics,,,,

dog pup

5-1.jpg

the rest are random pic,s iam afraid,,,,as my eyes were hurting looking threw,,viewer,,,,with sean holding them in background in 1st pic,,,his shirt made me fell dizzy :lol: ull know what i mean when u look at 1st pic long enough it hurts :lol:

6-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

4-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

Cheers Bob :thumbsup:

The three light fawn bitches, is there one without white on it's nose?

& on the pic of the two blues, which is the bitch?

the blue bitch is on left,,with her back to u

in the bitch,s the one that stands out for me is the red fawn,,,got nice set of front shoulder,s on it,,,i like one off the light fawn bitches,,she just fat lol,,,thats if i had choose if i was after a bitch

here,s a pic off the two fattys,,,the blue bitch is a nice size too,,as are the other 2 light fawns

but here,s a pic off the two bitches that stand out for me ,,,at momment,,,,,( but i not having one, :( ,,although sean wife was trying her hardest to get my son to convince me,,for last dog pup ) :lol:

pic 1

IMG_4348.jpg

( p,s sean---lucy back leg looking abit sore in photo,,,abit red ,,i dont know if there,s anything u can put on it,,,unless its just the way photos tooken

ohh forgot vicky i think,,,2 light fawn bitches have no white on nose,,,,its the bluey light fawn bitch which has white on nose,,,,,i think iam just looking at photo,s ,on here i could be wrong

Right then, the lightest fawn fatty on that pic with Lucy is that this pup

on the right - without the white nose?

2-1.jpg

Sorry, i'm a bloody pest, only way i can tell the difference in the lightest fawn is by the noses though.

I "think" this is the one i'm favouring - now we just need some more weights :-

Can you believe i've just been looking at flights to come up & pick lol

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back