The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sup Ch / Ch Of Ch / Sup Nch Maid Your Point

Well done, :thumbsup: 8 pups that just the right size litter to have, and with all them bitches, good luck to the new owners when they get them, ;) di

Well Done Lucy,and the midwife ;) :thumbsup: Pics,Pics,Pics,Pics,Pics PICS !!!!!!!!! Bugger their egos Jac,do you fancy a quick trip up Scotland :lol: Bet you can't wait Vicky :thumbsup:

congratulations.gif

:luck: Best of luck with them :luck:

.....Now we just need some pics!!!!!!!!! :)

Bob hurry up over,we want some pics NOW :lol:
Oh, you know he's gonna drag it out as long as he can :sweating:

:lol: u read my mind ladys :lol:

iam a bloke ,,i get round to it, in typically bloke fashion,,in 4 weeks i reckon ill get one photo off the pup,s on here,,,, :p
Bet your puppy piks won't be as cute as my puppy piks! :p

See Vicky what you got to do is play to their egos. :-

my puppy pic,s will be way better than urs,,, :p

its just a matter off time,,,when i get the time to do it,,,as work is comming in thick and fast,,,just started arvistising as plasterer,,,as i wasnt gettin much work,,,and phone,s never stopped,,,,,so i hope to get out at seans as fast as i can,,,,,might take 4 or 5 days.........with such a big litter,,,there going to be spare pup,s for anyone , so dont be shy pm vicky or sean,,,these are two amazing parent,s bend or straights,,,the best off the best,,,,iam sure sean wont ask much for them if there 100% going to racing homes,,, :thumbsup:

i also think ,,,cos it,s a big litter,,,weight can be anything to light weight,s or heavy weight,s

iam a bloke ,,i get round to it, in typically bloke fashion,,in 4 weeks i reckon ill get one photo off the pup,s on here,,,, :p

its just a matter off time,,,when i get the time to do it,,,as work is comming in thick and fast,,,just started arvistising as plasterer,,,as i wasnt gettin much work,,,and phone,s never stopped,,,,,so i hope to get out at seans as fast as i can,,,,,might take 4 or 5 days.........with such a big litter,,,there going to be spare pup,s for anyone , so dont be shy pm vicky or sean,,,these are two amazing parent,s bend or straights,,,the best off the best,,,,iam sure sean wont ask much for them if there 100% going to racing homes,,, :thumbsup:

i also think ,,,cos it,s a big litter,,,weight can be anything to light weight,s or heavy weight,s

You reading this Vicky??!! He's too busy getting plastered!! :eek:

Anyway Mr Paterson, your all talk! I'll believe how good your photo skills are when I see them! :p

Goad, goad, goad, goad, goad, goad, goad, goad, goad, goad, goad, goad, goad, goad, goad :lol:

Just had a phone call from Sean Bob, he needs some plastering doing :-

Just had a phone call from Sean Bob, he needs some plastering doing :-

£100 an hour,,,,,and if there,s no free bacon roll,s with tamato sauce,,,i walk..........and sean dosnt share his bacon roll,s ,,,so that wont work karen :p

ull just have to wait till,,,the best photographer in the whippet world :p ,,,goes out there,,he stays in the highlands i dont want to get snowed in for a month with 8 noisey pups :( :D

GOOD LUCK SHOULD BE GOODU. IN RIGHT HANDS TOP CLASS

not quite the colours sean was saying-- now they have dryed out,,,mostly fawn me thinks

here,s pic,s off pups

ohhh bloody hell photobucket playing up

back in an hour

All pup,s togther one pic

alltogther1.jpg

sugar rush--with her pup,S LAST PICTURE

sugarrushandpups.jpg

U SEE VICKY IAM NOT ALL THAT BAD,, :D ,,,ONLY SOMTIMES :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
safe to say sean or his wife who decided on colours ,,,just might be a bit color blind,,,,,,in sean defence he did have a heat lamp on which gave a red tint when pup,s were gettin born

All is forgiven Bob :huggles: , they're fab pictures :thumbsup:

How the hell are we supposed to pick now though, they're all gorgeous and look lovely & fat already. Any stand out to you? I like the black dog, the blue bitch & the big light fawn side by side with her in the cute pic of the bitches all huddled together.

for me i wouldnt be able to decide,,,,,for me i would be looking at the dogs,,,,fawn one stands out,for me ,,but what if the black one turns out like sugar rush,,,and the other dog pup who i think might turn out a very light fawn or light blue , i cant fault

but iam ok,,,,i dont have to pick,,,as i cant have another pup,,as the wife will chuck me out on the street, if there,s forth dog :lol: ,,,,, i have been let off lightly :lol: I wouldnt be able to decide, :sweating:

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: lovely pup's got to be black or blue dog, vicky ut really like the red fawn bitch as well :wacko: so how many are you having vicky lol. and where are all the BLUE pups then lol

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back