The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sup Ch / Ch Of Ch / Sup Nch Maid Your Point

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:lol: u read my mind ladys :lol:

iam a bloke ,,i get round to it, in typically bloke fashion,,in 4 weeks i reckon ill get one photo off the pup,s on here,,,, :p
Got a few words for you Bob but none of them are repeatable on here :lol:

no karan i reckon its a black/brown duel coloured :lol:

surely this should be the last,,one ,,,but u never know :D ,,,,,there,s going to be a pack off wild puppie,s destroying sean chrismas tree this year :lol:

no karan i reckon its a black/brown duel coloured :lol:

surely this should be the last,,one ,,,but u never know :D ,,,,,there,s going to be a pack off wild puppie,s destroying sean chrismas tree this year :lol:
Hurry up Lucy.Tell Sean not to bother with a tree,he's got his xmas pressies :lol:

Type faster Sean :sweating: Mark's phones in the car on charge

NUMBER 8-----A BITCH------AND ITS BLUE AGAIN,,,WOTS WAY THE BLUE,,,,,

3----DOGS

5--BITCHES

MIGHT BE ANOTHER ONE YET

Well done Lucy,,push the last one out :D ,,and have a nice rest.

No parti's,,I did think a few of them would pop out lol.

You going to have your hands full in 3 weeks time,,when they find their legs Sean :D

Bet the kids will pick one each :eek:

Good Luck to all the new puppy owners,,I want one,,but dont race now :b

NUMBER 8-----A BITCH------AND ITS BLUE AGAIN,,,WOTS WAY THE BLUE,,,,,
3----DOGS

5--BITCHES

MIGHT BE ANOTHER ONE YET

:D CONGRATULATION SEAN A BIG WELL DONE TO LUCY, HOPE YOU DONT GET TO MANY SLEEPLESS NIGHTS -_-

Well you said you didn't want a load of Blacks Sean, now you've got a load of Blues instead :lol:

I've got to go to bed,i've got to be up at 5,but don't want to go incase I miss sommat :lol:

Well done Lucy and of course congrats to all that are having one of these pups

Sandra

Congratulations Lucy and Jude! :D

Chuffed to bits for everyone concerned and can't wait to see Vicky & Marks new arrival :cheers:

:lol: :lol: :lol: can u please tell me ,,how long were u waiting for picture,s to load ????? so i can laugh some more :lol: :lol: :lol:

right this time me & sugar rush,,,,just one pic,,,,u have my word !!!!!!!!!!!

picture ................................

pic1-28.jpg
I think there's 8 in there Bob :thumbsup: :luck:
What's the final score Sean/Bob :-

i think it must off been 8,,,,i went to my bed,,and now off to work,,,i thought i might logg on and sean reporting 11 or somthing lol

ITS ALL DONE AT 8 PUPS,,,,

5 BITCHES------3 DOGS,,,,,AND MOST PUPS ARE BLUE,,

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back