The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sup Ch / Ch Of Ch / Sup Nch Maid Your Point

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:wub: lovely pup's got to be black or blue dog, vicky ut really like the red fawn bitch as well :wacko: so how many are you having vicky lol. and where are all the BLUE pups then lol
Red fawn bitch stands out to me for some reason but they're all good, chunky looking pups that I'd be delighted to take home with me if I was one of the lucky owners. :thumbsup:

:cheers: Rob

bitch pup,s
how cute,,is this 3rd pic???? and iam guy i DONT DO CUTE

bitches3.jpg
They all look lovely :wub: don't think I could pick,although I'd probably go for the black dog :lol:

Hazel

black dog or red fawn bitch 4 me but they all look lovely :wub:

Very pleased to say the black dog has got a brilliant home lined up with a lovely couple & we'll get to see him for cuddles regular :wub:

Sean's just had them all out to the vets for their dew claws done, he said the vet was laughing at the number his scan showed up & how many popped out :lol:

BITCHES ALL SPOKEN FOR,,,LET THE NEW OWNERS SPEAK FOR THEM SELFS WHEN THE PICK THEIRS,,

BLACK DOG GONE

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to pm you for that fawn dog,with the black mask Sean :wub: he's my pick ;) The very best of luck to everybody having one of these pups.Can't wait to see them racing :thumbsup: Nearly forgot big thanks Bob,pics are lovely

Would love to pm you for that fawn dog,with the black mask Sean :wub: he's my pick ;) The very best of luck to everybody having one of these pups.Can't wait to see them racing :thumbsup: Nearly forgot big thanks Bob,pics are lovely

karen take the fawn dog,, my pick

i picked sugar rush - champ - for sean

i picked almost bobs - champ - for david,,but was meant for me lol

i picked g.w.n - scot champ

i picked connor,s ranger - english jacket winner

i picked booker,s - scottish sup lurcher champion

i picked cast off - just one amazing bitch, when i had her

e,t,c

take the bloody big fawn pup,,trust me ,,,or ull regret it ,,,i have gypsy blood ,,,iam rarely wrong :teehee: :teehee:

The big dark bitch reminds me of Kerri's Buddy (Connor's Ranger) and his sister Libbi, they came out a similar colour and turned out to be a lovely red colour. Perhaps something coming through Jude's line going back through Hobgoblin :wub: .

If I were stealing one it would be her o:)

karen take the fawn dog,, my pick

i picked sugar rush - champ - for sean

i picked almost bobs - champ - for david,,but was meant for me lol

i picked g.w.n - scot champ

i picked connor,s ranger - english jacket winner

i picked booker,s - scottish sup lurcher champion

i picked cast off - just one amazing bitch, when i had her

e,t,c

take the bloody big fawn pup,,trust me ,,,or ull regret it ,,,i have gypsy blood ,,,iam rarely wrong :teehee: :teehee:
The gypo in our house agreed with us too ;) Would love to have him,but got Duke coming on from Harv,thats enough for me at the min :thumbsup: Hope they all go to great racing homes,i'm sure there will be some champs in there :D

All pups look great to me, well done to all and :luck: good luck to all having one xxx

lisa and the boys

JUST A SHORT NOTE TO SAY BLUE DOG WENT LAST NIGHT,,,,

WILL WEIGHT PUPS AND PUT FINDINGS ON AFTER TEA TIME,,,,

I WEIGHED THE DOGS AND ARE AS FOLLOWS:-

BLACK DOG 15 1/2 OZS

BLUE DOG 14 1/2 OZS

FAWN DOG 14OZ

NOW THE BITCHES IM NOT VERY GOOD AT COLOURS BUT HER GOES

RED BITCH 1 LB

DARK BLUE 1 LB 2 OZ

LIGHT BLUE 14 1/2 OZ

LIGHT FAWN 1 LB

LAST ONE 14 1/2 OZ

SO ALL FAT AND HEALTHY LOL

Good Luck Sean and all the new owners, a lovely looking litter :) :luck:

They are all lovely :wub: - and I believe one is coming down to Old Hall :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back