The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sup Ch / Ch Of Ch / Sup Nch Maid Your Point

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
here,s up date pic,s,,,,,i think i was abit early for there eyes opening maybe be 3///4 days,,,, :b however here,s 10 pics,,,,dog pup

5-1.jpg

1-1.jpg
The pups are looking lovely :wub: ,can't wait to see them with their eyes open :)

ahaa the fatty light fawn with lucy has a white tip on tail,,,the other light fawn doesnt have a white tipp on tail,,,the other light fawn has a white tip on nose,,,,,,,

then i could be wrong but on photo,s i think the other light fawn doesnt have a white tip

pup with lucy on left,,,,,just looks darker in photo,,,,this was all lightest fawns bitches together,,,(((as i put red fawn bitch with fawn dog,,,in othere pics )))

2-1.jpg

IMG_4350.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
10.jpg

So does this gorgeous lad have a name yet Adam, he's lovely & stands out like a sore thumb :wub:

he does stand out a mile,more than happy with this little fella,i think eddie suits him what do you think?.which ones it going to be then vicky? choices choices :thumbsup:

here,s up date pic,s,,,,,i think i was abit early for there eyes opening maybe be 3///4 days,,,, :b however here,s 10 pics,,,,

7-1.jpg

All the pups are gorgeous. I like the pup lying with its head at the back of Adam & Claira's black dog with its ear turned up and a white chin.

Great pics :thumbsup:

The pups are all gorgeous Sean and look very healthy good luck to all new owners Im sure you wont be dissapointed

Sandra

All the pups have homes now :D Fawn dog has got a good racing home in England :thumbsup:

Best wishes to all the lucky new owners :luck: :luck: :luck:

thats good news vicky

he,s a little belter,,,,,,,,sean says he sits on his own alot :D ,,,,,maybe thats him thinking he,s champ already ,,thinks he,s better than the rest :lol: ,,,i think he only snuggles up to the rest when he whats some heat :lol:

g.w.n was meant to be like that in his litter,,,must be a dog thing :lol:

All the pups have homes now :D Fawn dog has got a good racing home in England :thumbsup:
Glad to hear that the Fawn dog has a great new racing home ;)

:luck: Good luck to all the lucky new owners :luck:

another litter of beauties good luck everyone who has one :luck:

Already heard ;) Chuffed to bits who's got him.Best of :luck: to his new owners :thumbsup:

looks like i wont be working some days this week vicky (w00t) ,,,,can u guess what that means?????????????? more puppy pic,s (w00t)

thats if u want any ??????????????????? :lol: ( silly question ) :lol:

if u do decide to fly up,,,on plane to see pup,s,,,,,and u get to fly in to dundee,,,,,,dont get the pilot that lands in the tay river,,,or ull get wet, :lol: ,,,iam sure its the same piolet that lands in tree,s ,,which was in the paper,s early this year :lol: :lol: :lol:

p.s its a small communty off piolets up here ,,,u dont get a choice :lol: :lol: :lol: p.s hope that doent scare u they havent killed any one yet :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back