The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sup Ch / Ch Of Ch / Sup Nch Maid Your Point

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The pups are all gorgeous - Vicky looks like she's going to have her hands full with her pup :lol:

So have we all got names sorted now?
woody or eddie lol
I like em!

Karen will be pleased we're keeping the Beatles theme going (ya just gotta - Hey Jude & Lucy in the sky with Diamonds) our girl's going to be (Let it) Bea .

Come on Sean, what's your fawn girl called, and Janine's Blue lad and the other girls???

The pups are all gorgeous - Vicky looks like she's going to have her hands full with her pup :lol:
I think there's only Paddy we've ever had that's been a well behaved pup, she should fit right in.

Wait until Miles learns her to Bark bark bark bark bark bark bark............................ you get my drift!

Oh my god!!!! :wub: Thanks a lot Bob :thumbsup:
Sean they are absolutely bloody stunning, every single one of them :wub: You & Lucy have done a fantastic job, they all look lovely and fat, just how pups should be - they're perfect. We can't wait now. :sweating:

I bet everyone who's having them are chuffed to bits with the pic's of their new babies, hope plenty pic's will be on here once they've gone to their new homes.

Any more lurking in photobucket Bob :lol: :thumbsup:

u know me vicky,,,photograpther allways keeps a few photo,s up there sleeve,lol,,,,,iam just dissapiont that none off the other pups woke up,,,,bad timing on my part,,,,they were dead to the world lol

pic 1,,,,,rob & misty jumping on top of the others trying to help me wake them up

IMG_4454.jpg

pic 2 still trying

IMG_4456.jpg

pic 3,,,,they gave up lol

IMG_4457.jpg

3 more pics and i think that will do,,,,,if iam out at sean,s over the festive season,,,,i will make a point gettin other pups that were sleeping 2day,,cup off cold water should do the trick,,just kidding ;)

vickys big girl

IMG_4430.jpg

2 last pics are rob & misty again,,,,maybe these two should have went to a home as a pair,,they cant keep there paws off each other lol

IMG_4459.jpg

IMG_4458.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So have we all got names sorted now?
woody or eddie lol
I like em!

Karen will be pleased we're keeping the Beatles theme going (ya just gotta - Hey Jude & Lucy in the sky with Diamonds) our girl's going to be (Let it) Bea .

Come on Sean, what's your fawn girl called, and Janine's Blue lad and the other girls???
Love her name Vicky :thumbsup:Couldn't wait to see what you'ld choose.Brill :thumbsup: I just need to stop singing it now :lol:

Pics are fab Bob :thumbsup:

WHAT VICKY,,SO YOU WHANT THE PUPS NAMES EH ?

WANT THERE CHARISTIC BREAK-DOWN OFF EACH PUP EH ????

(BET, YOU DO,,,HA HA )

ARE YOU READY THEN ,,WELL HERE GOES ! ! ! !

NAH! nAH! NAY GOIN T'TELL-YE,,MYBE I DINNIE KEN ! ^ * $ ?

(BET YOUR FOAMING AT THE MOUTH NOW EH? IS IT WITH ANTICEPATION OR WITH ANGER COS ,,BYE,,MAYBE ILL DAY-IT-TH-MORRRE-A)

LOL o:) o:) :)) :))

LOL :rant: :rant: :thumbsup: :sweating: :- :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ALL IN GOOD FUN,,,BUT,SERIOUSLY I HAVE TO DO IT LATER HA HA

Rife with Christmas cheer in Scotland then Sean lol

Hey Bob you'll be glad to know you'll not be getting pestered for pictures again (w00t)

Rob, Bea & Woody/Eddie are coming down here on Tuesday
jumping-smiley-024.gif
jumping-smiley-004.gif
jumping-smiley-013.gif

:D ONLY 2 MORE SLEEP :D

Can you tell we're excited? :D

Me & Jac did a big shop today so she's sorted, new bed, more toys, chews, puppy food - even a bling collar from aunty Jac lol.

WHAT VICKY,,SO YOU WHANT THE PUPS NAMES EH ?
WANT THERE CHARISTIC BREAK-DOWN OFF EACH PUP EH ????

(BET, YOU DO,,,HA HA )

ARE YOU READY THEN ,,WELL HERE GOES ! ! ! !

NAH! nAH! NAY GOIN T'TELL-YE,,MYBE I DINNIE KEN ! ^ * $ ?

(BET YOUR FOAMING AT THE MOUTH NOW EH? IS IT WITH ANTICEPATION OR WITH ANGER COS ,,BYE,,MAYBE ILL DAY-IT-TH-MORRRE-A)

LOL o:) o:) :)) :))

LOL :rant: :rant: :thumbsup: :sweating: :- :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ALL IN GOOD FUN,,,BUT,SERIOUSLY I HAVE TO DO IT LATER HA HA

SEAN ARE U LOSING THE PLOT ,,????????? COS U HAVE 5 KIDS ,,,5 DOGS 8 PUPS LOL LOL AND ITS XMAS,,,,,,LOL THEY DOING UR HEAD IN SON LOL,,,,,,,,,, :lol: :lol: ARE THEY CHEWING EVERYTHING IN SIGHT,, :lol: ,,,,I KNOW VICKYS PUP IS THE TROUBLE MAKER AS U TOLD ME,,,AND WHEN I WAS LAST OUT THERE ,,,THAT PUP IS TROUBLE :lol:

VICKY WHAT TIME U ,,,,HITTING SEANS AT????,,,,AS I WILL COME OUT,,,,TO SEE THAT PUP OFF :lol: ,,,JUST KIDDING :lol: :lol:

GIVE US A SHOUT ,,,WHAT TIME OFF DAY UR SEEING SEAN ,,,,,ILL COME OUT FOR A CHAT,,,,,, :thumbsup: :thumbsup: AND PHOTO SESION

THEY LOOK GREAT WISH THE WIFE WOULD HAVE LET ME HAVE THE FAWN DOG VICKY :mellow:

GIVE US A SHOUT ,,,WHAT TIME OFF DAY UR SEEING SEAN ,,,,,ILL COME OUT FOR A CHAT,,,,,, :thumbsup: :thumbsup: AND PHOTO SESION
Mark should be there between 9 & 10am depending on traffic / weather :thumbsup:

Well they landed in Manchester ok, despite Mark threatening to throw Lenny (Adam's) out the window on his way down, who was screaming the car down.

Absolutely gorgeous, all three of them and all so different. Lenny & Rob have now gone on to their new homes and Bea's settled in fine, she's met granny Ella and is currently terrorising Livy, she's definitely got the right attitude :thumbsup:

We weighed them before they went; Rob 4lb 15oz, Lenny 5lb 4oz and Bea 6lb at 6 weeks, so a nice mixture.

Big thanks to Sean for using Jude and for letting us have one of the babies, we couldn't be more pleased :D Best of luck to all the other new owners too :luck:

Loads of pic's in a bit :thumbsup:

over the moon with lenny hes lovely settling in well thanks to sean for letting me have him and vicky and mark for doing what theve done for me,i dont believe hes noisey hasnt made a mumor yet,best of luck to all the other owners :thumbsup:

Adam

over the moon with lenny hes lovely settling in well thanks to sean for letting me have him and vicky and mark for doing what theve done for me,i dont believe hes noisey hasnt made a mumor yet,best of luck to all the other owners :thumbsup:
Adam
BEST OF LUCK WITH HIM ADAM :thumbsup:

Adam
BEST OF LUCK WITH HIM ADAM :thumbsup:

Cheers ray!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back