The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Beach With Stan, Archie & Ps

~JO~

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
To celebrate Peggy-Sue making it to 6 months old :lol: we had a little outing to the somerset coast today, they all had sooo much fun and PS liked to bark at the kite-surfer!

18thJulyBrean002.jpg

PS hassling Stanley

18thJulyBrean008.jpg

PS in full flight

18thJulyBrean011.jpg

and trying to stop...

18thJulyBrean052.jpg

Stan and Archibald

18thJulyBrean037.jpg

Stanley prancing and looking oh-so pleased with himself!

18thJulyBrean028.jpg

Stan and Arch chasing the ball

18thJulyBrean038.jpg

My OH and the gang

18thJulyBrean019.jpg

Had to include this picture that I took at my Mums birthday party last week, 'someone' did a few crazy whizzies round the garden before the party and then we noticed a hole had appeared, kind of Peggy-Sue shaped :lol: :lol: (w00t)

mumsparty001.jpg

Great photo's loved the one with peggy sue trying to put the breaks on :lol:

Fantastic photos..love the last one (w00t)

That coastline is lovely..is it close to your home? lucky you-lucky dogs :thumbsup:

Tracey X

(w00t) fab pics looks like they really enjoyed themselves :D

I love all the beach shots, and it looks they all had a really nice time......

......but OMG the PS Shape hole in the table cloth is just superb, I am still laughing (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

6 months old now, what a grown up girl. :huggles: Now she can really start bossing those boys about :lol:

Not long until i can get a cuddle from her :huggles:

Great pictures, looks like they all had a good time on the beach :thumbsup: and how BLUE is that sky, you picked a good day to go :)

:cheers: Peggy sue having a great time with the boys :cheers:

Peggy is looking wonderful Jo - she is really striking.

It looks a lovely beach that you took them too.

If the weather stays nice, we will have to take ours to the beach, it's their favourtie place :)) :))

dont they just love the beach :thumbsup: lovely pics of your lot having fun :huggles: now youve got me wanting to go to the coast again but this rains set to continue into the weekend :(

I've really enjoyed seeing your gang having fun on the beach :thumbsup:

But oh dear,i love the Peggy Sue shaped hole :lol: ,though i'm surprised she wasn't on the table stealing the food (w00t)

:) Great picture's Jo, Look's like P, S was haveing great fun with the boy's :wub:

I to love the brake's on pic, as for you'r mum's birthday table cloth :- " :- "

Look's like it was a close one :eek: :eek:

Great pix, she is looking lovely, can't wait to meet her. :wub: :huggles:

Cant believe how that gorgeous 'puppy' has now grown...shes a lovely young lady :wub: and really loved your beach shots... :thumbsup:

Hope your mum wasnt cross about the table cloth at her birthday party....yes I laughed too sorry... :lol: :lol: :blink: you shouldnt invite whippets you know... :blink: :b :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
alfyn said:
I've really enjoyed seeing your gang having fun on the beach :thumbsup: But oh dear,i love the Peggy Sue shaped hole :lol: ,though i'm surprised she wasn't on the table stealing the food (w00t)

That's exactly what I thought too (w00t)

Which beach was it Jo?

Rae said:
alfyn said:
I've really enjoyed seeing your gang having fun on the beach :thumbsup: But oh dear,i love the Peggy Sue shaped hole :lol: ,though i'm surprised she wasn't on the table stealing the food (w00t)

That's exactly what I thought too (w00t)

Which beach was it Jo?

Brean sands - haven't been there before, but no dog restrictions and lots of sand!!

It was so so funny about the table-cloth :lol: :lol: we were trying to not have ALL the dogs at the party so thought I'd just let her have a wonder around first o:) She was quite the star of the party later on, and sussed out that anyone holding a bowl may want it licking o:)

I can't believe she's 6 months already! (w00t) She's a lovely little lady. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: I'm jealous of your beach!

fabulous pics and gorgeous dogs :wub: loved the PS-shaped hole :D I'm going to see how far Brean is from me in Bath - looks perfect whippet territory :thumbsup:

Brean sands - haven't been there before, but no dog restrictions and lots of sand!!

It was so so funny about the table-cloth :lol: :lol: we were trying to not have ALL the dogs at the party so thought I'd just let her have a wonder around first o:) She was quite the star of the party later on, and sussed out that anyone holding a bowl may want it licking o:)

We went to Brean (by accident :- " but that's another story :b ) and they were having a lovely run when all of a sudden there was a car hurtling towards us all. They weren't going to slow down and obviously thought that our dogs should have been on leads and not playing, where as I was thinking why the hell are they driving on the beach - how lazy is that? :angry:

Charmouth is dog friendly too, as is Dunster beach.

From Bath it's probably 1.5 hours to Brean I'd guess.

PS has probably seen girls jumping out of cakes at such occasions and decided to do her very own version. Wish I'd seen it :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back