The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Coursing Crew

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Straight racing, just turn up on the day :thumbsup:

I mentioned that we'd be needing headlights & runway lights :- at this rate it'll be Christmas lights & hanging our stockings outside the caravan door. :clown: :lol: :lol:

Straight racing, just turn up on the day :thumbsup: I mentioned that we'd be needing headlights & runway lights :- at this rate it'll be Christmas lights & hanging our stockings outside the caravan door. :clown: :lol: :lol:
bet you didn't know how popular you were :huggles: , thanks for putting this on looking forward to it :wub:

think i mite have to attend this one it sounds fab and very well organised ! Tina

Hi :D

Can I add another whippet to the 8 whippet stake please? Wixenford Winters Wish (Sox).

Thank you!! :thumbsup:

Muzzles ? are they optional or compulsary ?
Hi Muzzles compulsary for all except terriers please. Cheers.
Does that mean me and Deb too!!I dont bite,well not much.

Cant wait Chris,missing you all already

Daisy had her first go with the lure,dont chase my arse!!She loved it.

Amandaxx
It was me ,i used Petes pc,as mine knackered,forgot to log in,whoops

Amandax
Cheeky bugger ;) Some would say there aint a muzzle big enough for my gob (w00t)

Sorry Chris, but don't think i'll be there (Ian and the monster dog will though), Josie has got rehearsals every weekend right through November.

Debs

sorry to be a pain however worried as i have two ped whips who i would like to course in the 8 dog stake and i thought i could book in on day as i also have lurchers and that is how we do it with youi am concerned you will not have a place for them if people book in before the day do i need to give you and paddy names

jane and stew.

Due to high demand, well maybe a couple of requests :lol: The Coursing Crew are delaying their winter hibernation to hold a race day :thumbsup:

The venue, this could bring a literal meaning to the words " the dogs were absolutely flying" ;) is

Enstone Aerodrome

Church Enstone

nr Chipping Norton

Oxon

OX7 4NP

Entries from 10.00am 1st dogs in slips 11.00am

Simulated coursing.............Main stake £5.00 per dog

Consolation Stake for dogs knocked out in 1st round...........£2.50 per dog

Straight Racing to follow coursing

Races for puppies, under 21", under 23" & over 23"..................£2.00 per entry

Fun runs............................................................£1.00 per entry

Refreshments available. Don't forget to bring your pocket money to buy raffle tickets :teehee:

Overnight camping is available.....£5.00 for details contact Bill on 01608 684321

For all enquiries contact Paddy on 07737765999 or post any questions on this thread :thumbsup:

Muzzles ? are they optional or compulsary ?
Hi Muzzles compulsary for all except terriers please. Cheers.
Does that mean me and Deb too!!I dont bite,well not much.

Cant wait Chris,missing you all already

Daisy had her first go with the lure,dont chase my arse!!She loved it.

Amandaxx
It was me ,i used Petes pc,as mine knackered,forgot to log in,whoops

Amandax
Cheeky bugger ;) Some would say there aint a muzzle big enough for my gob (w00t)

Sorry Chris, but don't think i'll be there (Ian and the monster dog will though), Josie has got rehearsals every weekend right through November.

Hi You two very crazy ladies!!

I think muzzles for you pair is defo compulsary!! Paddy is having a supersized one made up for me!! We are all looking forward to seeing you all again. I think josie will need to do her rehearsals on the runway, tell her I will train her to be as good as me!!! Ha ha

Debs

sorry to be a pain however worried as i have two ped whips who i would like to course in the 8 dog stake and i thought i could book in on day as i also have lurchers and that is how we do it with youi am concerned you will not have a place for them if people book in before the day do i need to give you and paddy names

jane and stew.

Due to high demand, well maybe a couple of requests :lol: The Coursing Crew are delaying their winter hibernation to hold a race day :thumbsup:

The venue, this could bring a literal meaning to the words " the dogs were absolutely flying" ;) is

Enstone Aerodrome

Church Enstone

nr Chipping Norton

Oxon

OX7 4NP

Races for puppies, under 21", under 23" & over 23"..................£2.00 per entry

Fun runs............................................................£1.00 per entry

Refreshments available. Don't forget to bring your pocket money to buy raffle tickets :teehee:

Overnight camping is available.....£5.00 for details contact Bill on 01608 684321

For all enquiries contact Paddy on 07737765999 or post any questions on this thread :thumbsup:
Hi Superstew

Because we are only doing an 8 dog stake for the whippets we are putting names down for it in advance, but obviously they will still need to confirm their booking in and draw their running place in the entry tent from 10am. Feel free to give us the dogs names now and they will be added to the list. Hope this helps. cheers Chris.

Please can I pencil in Chloe and Busta for the whippet racing? I'm really looking forward to this :)

Vicky

x

please can u enter willowwood dark whisper and sweetheart juliet into ped whippets coursins many thanks jane and stewie looking forward to seeing u all

jane and stew.

Enstone Aerodrome

Church Enstone

nr Chipping Norton

Oxon

OX7 4NP

Hi Superstew

Because we are only doing an 8 dog stake for the whippets we are putting names down for it in advance, but obviously they will still need to confirm their booking in and draw their running place in the entry tent from 10am. Feel free to give us the dogs names now and they will be added to the list. Hope this helps. cheers Chris.

thanks chris willowwood dark whisper and sweetheart juliet in coursins please

jane and stew.

Enstone Aerodrome

Church Enstone

nr Chipping Norton

Oxon

OX7 4NP

Hi Superstew

hi can i add noodles to the whippet stake as it seems shes going to be in janes van :- :sweating: :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: if my maths is right that makes 7 entries, is Jane kidnapping Noodles or are you accompanying her? :))

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back