The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The South West Lure Coursing Club ....

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
sparky said:
Just ask a mod to check out the ip address of officer crabtree, It may turn out to be the local joker again who likes to masquerade under multiple names or even it could be one of his hangers on....This type of thing happened a few months ago when the north west were organising a meeting..... :cheers:

There will be no need for that Sparky,The young lady has had a pm from me and thats all that matters so keep yer nose out!!! lol

As for the North West thing,,,,,,,,,,I haven't got a clue what your on about!

Officer Crabtree said:
sparky said:
Just ask a mod to check out the ip address of officer crabtree, It may turn out to be the local joker again who likes to masquerade under multiple names or even it could be one of his hangers on....This type of thing happened a few months ago when the north west were organising a meeting..... :cheers:

There will be no need for that Sparky,The young lady has had a pm from me and thats all that matters so keep yer nose out!!! lol

:teehee: well if your not the chap with the alter ego you must be ok then........................................................ like you said,, you dont have a clue :blink:

lamping man said:
Well put everyone. Forget about the penny pinching sadoes they are not what you need. Your future looks rosy with the committment shown by the genuine sportspeople that have shown interest so far. Good luck to you all :thumbsup:   :luck:   :cheers:
Are you entered Lampy, and will you be bringing a) some of those 'coarsing colllars' and b) that bloody camera (w00t) 8) :- "

TCx

TC said:
lamping man said:
Well put everyone. Forget about the penny pinching sadoes they are not what you need. Your future looks rosy with the committment shown by the genuine sportspeople that have shown interest so far. Good luck to you all :thumbsup:   :luck:   :cheers:
Are you entered Lampy, and will you be bringing a) some of those 'coarsing colllars' and b) that bloody camera (w00t) 8) :- "

TCx

Hi TC god you're lovely (w00t) Sadly, I am not entered its just too far. So, no collars, no photos I don't suppose you will want to go now hey :- " Anyway good to hear from you and have fun :luck: :thumbsup: PS. We will be at Wickwar :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
lamping man said:
TC said:
lamping man said:

TCx

Hi TC god you're lovely (w00t) Sadly, I am not entered its just too far. So, no collars, no photos I don't suppose you will want to go now hey :- " Anyway good to hear from you and have fun :luck: :thumbsup:

:( I was in all seriousness so looking forward to seeing you. Having missed out on so much the last few months through injuries I'm so hoping that this one goes according to plan and the dogs can run :luck:

I thought you were staying at Rae's :- " Maybe that was something else I read, you know me....blonde to the roots, or not as the case may be :wacko:

Mind you, if I'd known the distance was a problem I would have offered you and you lovely wife a bed at our place 8) :teehee:

So my next question would be.....are you at Wickwar on the 2nd?? I need another set of collars lol!

Tx

Hang on though :)) When is it, where is it and is it a full weekend, accomm. etc. If it is I could be there with collars and three cameras (w00t)

lamping man said:
Hang on though :))   When is it, where is it and is it a full weekend, accomm. etc. If it is I could be there with collars and three cameras (w00t)
You'd be welcome to stay! Not quite as opulent as Rae's B and B, but I am sure that is more than booked by now.

I might have to confiscate your cameras on arrival, though I could swap them for towels, pretty soap bars and one of those gorgeous shower caps that you receive in all the best hotels (w00t)

TCx

I see you have edited your post to make it look as though I really am that blonde that I have asked you about Wickwar :- "

Naughty :*

TCx

Raes B & B is booked :thumbsup: .....Its my holiday for this year :lol:

Now back on topic .....We are still waiting for some entries and payments :- " ......

So heres the details again :cheers:

Entries will be £10 each dog ....... and each dog will have at least 2 runs :thumbsup:

Entries are to go to Laurie including FULL payment ...... Now the details ...

Please put all of these details on a piece of paper or email to Larruu ...

OWNERS NAME ....

ADDRESS....

PHONE NO ...

DOGS KC NAME ....

DOGS RACING NAME ...

SEX..

DOB ...

AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE .....

Please send to ....

Laurie Winter

117 Netherstreet,

Bromham,

Chippenham,

Wiltshire,

SN15 2DS.

the meeting will be on Sunday 26th October at Hollybush caravan site in Taunton :D

First dogs in slips at 9.30 am :thumbsup:

sparky said:
Officer Crabtree said:
sparky said:

:teehee: well if your not the chap with the alter ego you must be ok then........................................................ like you said,, you dont have a clue :blink:

This will be my last post on this thread (but please Sparky if you would like to start another thread or maybe we could do it via pm then please, lets get it on :huggles: )

I hope the event goes smoothly,All the dogs run free of injury and may it be the start of many more events to come ;)

Where do all these new members to k9 keep coming from................. :- "

Why not introduce yourselves first.. :oops:

[SIZE=21pt]So the spoilers are out on this thread aswell [/SIZE] :lol: :lol:

[SIZE=14pt]TUT TUT[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Hello i'm debbie,[/SIZE]

just wondered if you video the races as i would like to see the dogs running used to lure course in the summer in a sussex club, unfortunately i have only got a terrier now but hopefully soon will get a lurcher or a whippet can't decide on which

sorry to see people have to make comments regarding things that have nothing to do with them

Hi Debbie .....People do sometimes video the races/courses, it just depends whos there :thumbsup: ...... As for people and their comments :rolleyes: .... we can handle ourselves :lol:

Good luck to all whos going...just make sure someone takes lots of photos :thumbsup:

maybe i'll make it to the next on :- "

wello whippets said:
im with crabtree on this one,just sounds like a money making scam  :rant:
Trophies/Rossets £40

Lure Machine £120

2x Leisure Battries £80

Slipper £70 per day

Judge £70 per day

Rent for land £50-£150 per day

Quad hire/petrol ?

Time priceless

Total for a 32 dog whippet stake at £10 per dog £320

Lads or lasses i think your a bit off the mark in reality :thumbsup:

Sounds like it will be a good day.I hope it goes ok for you Rae and Hannah. :luck:

I would have liked to enter this one but I might be working,so will try another time.

AND ITS ONLY COSTING £10 :D

:cheers: Gaz .... Shame you can't be there ....I haven't been ignored by Odds for ages :lol: .....as for only being £10, as we are in it just for the money I think we'll have to have a price increase next year :lol: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back