The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tia

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi Nicky ...... how is Tia ...... hope she is improving now she is on steriods? :luck:

hiya jackie ,yes shes full of herself today playing with her ball and even barking her head of at me wen i told her she had to stop and rest (w00t) its hard to get excieted at the moe though as weve been here so many times and then she relapses so as much as i want to think the meds are working already im just a bit causouse in case its not and she relapses :unsure: nut time will tell i hope the its he meds thats making her feel better today and iv got everything crossed :sweating:

Good luck with Tia - my son was on Pred over Xmas - he's 10 and was on 30mg - but is human so I guess we can't use his dosage as a yardstck!!! :teehee:

zahra

Looked back my old diary about Hula's dose and it was 25mg per day at first , then reducing gradually . She got very fat but it saved her life :thumbsup:

Oh yes Nicky - watch out for her increase in appetite! She will be wanting to eat you out of house and home very soon :unsure: Glad she is well, and hope she continues to imrpove :huggles:

Wonderful news Nicky :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

i honestly cannot believe how i have missed 8 pages of this thread :eek:

i was getting really worried in the middle few pages, but im glad to read now that she appears to be getting better and you think you may have found whats wrong.

i hope she continues to improve, sending lots of :luck: :luck: and :huggles: :huggles:

just little update on tia for you all , (w00t) shes doing loads better i cant get over how quickly she getting better ,shes not sleeping half as much as she used to be ,and is playing with her toys and the other dogs again ,and is now able to bend down far enough to pinch the others food lol she hasnt been able to do that as she was in to much pain ,shes wagging her tail again which is fantastic and is just nagging everyone human and doggy lol ,shes bk at vets tomoz so they can see how shes doing and im still trying not to get me hopes up just in case ,but this is the best shes been for months :D now shes feeling better il get some pics up in a day or two as iv not put any up for a while :thumbsup: the little minx even sneakyed upstairs today for a sleep on my bed (w00t)

awww thats fantastic nicky :D

i hope tia continues improving for you :huggles:

This is great news Nicky, I really hope this continues and she gets better and better. Its really good to hear that she is starting to act like her usual self again. Lots of :huggles: to Tia

Nicky that really is brilliant news - so pleased to hear it hun :D :D :D :D :D

just little update on tia for you all , (w00t) shes doing loads better i cant get over how quickly she getting better ,shes not sleeping half as much as she used to be ,and is playing with her toys and the other dogs again ,and is now able to bend down far enough to pinch the others food lol she hasnt been able to do that as she was in to much pain ,shes wagging her tail again which is fantastic and is just nagging everyone human and doggy lol ,shes bk at vets tomoz so they can see how shes doing and im still trying not to get me hopes up just in case ,but this is the best shes been for months :D now shes feeling better il get some pics up in a day or two as iv not put any up for a while :thumbsup: the little minx even sneakyed upstairs today for a sleep on my bed (w00t)

THAT IS SO FANTASTIC NICKY,I AM SO OVER THE MOON ABOUT THIS,I COULD CRY.WELL DONE TO YOU AND TIA :wub: I,M VERY PROUD OF YOU BOTH :huggles: :flowers: :flowers: LOOK FORWARD IN SEEING PICCIES OF TIA :wub:

Hi Nicky,

Just caught all this!! oh you poor thing! you must have been beside yourself with worry! but its fantastic news that Tia is on the mend and im not surprised with all the love you give your whippets :huggles:

Keep us posted

xx

Thank goodness Tia is getting better, Nicky :sweating:

I've been so worried about her and it's also wonderful that

some other K9ers may be able to get the correct diagnosis for

their whippets too because of what you and Tia have been through!

Onwards and upwards, Tia baby :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

oh what great news,so pleased shes improving,sounds like shes on the road to full recovery now :thumbsup:

So glad Tia's on the mend, Alfie continues to improve each day - he's back to his cheeky self and we had lovely walk today. Good luck with the vets, Alfie's back in a week too. Looking forward to the pics.

Jo

So glad for you Nicky....its brilliant news... :thumbsup: :)) :)) :))

im so glad nicky tia is getting better :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back