The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Today's Walk

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
So near yet so far....his breakfast is only a few inches away but its thats solid ice...
DSCN3271.JPG

Thanks! We do get some amazing sunsets and sunrises! We are currently living in Saudi! It's 32c today and only 11am....:eek: I am missing the snow and lower temperatures!!!:)
You wouldn't if you were here, I love hot temperatures.:)

All these pictures are so lovely! Our daily walks are just around my village, so road walks most of the time, no stunning views like these! :O

I really am starting to like her breed and its lovely, but I'm not sure a stabij is a suitable breed for me, as I'm out all day but i still walk 4 hours all together a day so that is a plus.

Walking four hours sounds great but Stabij's are a bit like border collies they need more than just walking. If they don't get enough mental stimulation they can get very noisy and destructive. And if you have a clean house or nice garden forget it, they love to dig and they love water so mud is a huge issue. They are fantastic dogs but they can be a real handful.

Walking four hours sounds great but Stabij's are a bit like border collies they need more than just walking. If they don't get enough mental stimulation they can get very noisy and destructive. And if you have a clean house or nice garden forget it, they love to dig and they love water so mud is a huge issue. They are fantastic dogs but they can be a real handful.
They are lovely and i wouldn't mind the digging but having 2 dogs that are already destructive as it is, if any where to come under foster care then i would be more than happy to have one until the dog gets a forever home. :)

I have the morning walk off, OH is taking him. Just as well, I've had a bad back for two weeks and I'm in agony this morning.

I have the morning walk off, OH is taking him. Just as well, I've had a bad back for two weeks and I'm in agony this morning.
Oh dear, I hope you get better soon a bad back is awful :(

No, he leaves the house for work at 6.15 every day
Oh, I don't know what you could do. You could try playing fetch/ you could set up a course and drop some treats on the floor and Eddi needs to find them, this in mental exercise.

Last edited:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back