The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Uk Top Lure Coursing Whippet Compitition

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I'm in :thumbsup:

Mel can slip my dogs anyday, he's fantastic :thumbsup: Enjoyed watching him at work as much as watching the dogs running at the last Venture Event (w00t)

Couldnt agree more Tracey, when we went to the venture the dog Kerry was running with had a real go at her in slips, :rant: Mel got her calmed down really easily and she won her course. :thumbsup:

Yep Mel is great ....... He even managed to slip Eric with Exmoor Gold last hill sprint ......and he RAN (w00t) .......He dosn't like slipping Jacob though LOL .... :lol:

Strike Whippets said:
Yep Mel is great ....... He even managed to slip Eric with Exmoor Gold last hill sprint ......and he RAN  (w00t) .......He dosn't like slipping Jacob though LOL .... :lol:
I'd love to slip Jacob......

.into my car :- "

I would like to enter my 2 in the south cotswolds Event being closest to me. Just want to get my dogs in early as live in cornwall and 16 won't take long to go. I know nothing has been clarified yet,but when would they be likely to be run? Any info grateful

TC said:
Strike Whippets said:
Yep Mel is great ....... He even managed to slip Eric with Exmoor Gold last hill sprint ......and he RAN  (w00t) .......He dosn't like slipping Jacob though LOL .... :lol:

LOL ....He said thats the best offers hes had all day :lol: ............Are you going to the BSFA March meet ?? .......Hope you are so I can meet Stripey Bum Super Dog :wub:

springfield said:
I would like to enter my 2 in the south cotswolds Event being closest to me. Just want to get my dogs in early as live in cornwall and 16 won't take long to go. I know nothing has been clarified yet,but when would they be likely to be run? Any info grateful

We'll be a tight course at Cotswolds .....I may have another field up here that will be huge .....Just waiting for a yes (fingers crossed) ......

Strike Whippets said:
TC said:
Strike Whippets said:

LOL ....He said thats the best offers hes had all day :lol: ............Are you going to the BSFA March meet ?? .......Hope you are so I can meet Stripey Bum Super Dog :wub:

Yes, we'll be there (so be warned and keep a eye on Jacob at ALL times :- " ) and SBSD will be meeting his public (w00t)

Oh goody ....SBSD will be there :huggles: .....Its going to be a big meeting by the looks of it :D .....Of course I'm just getting The Twit in training ready to whoop ass :lol: :teehee: :p

Strike Whippets said:
Oh goody ....SBSD will be there  :huggles:   .....Its going to be a big meeting by the looks of it  :D   .....Of course I'm just getting The Twit in training ready to whoop ass  :lol:   :teehee:   :p
I love the first one, there's normally loads, although this will of course be the anniversary of Mr Winx breaking off the end of his toe :( :sweating: :unsure:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back