The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Want To Overdose On Puppy Pics???

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
last 1 of mink:

IMGP1067.jpg

next up is ice then im off 4 me tea will put the rest on later:

IMGP1068.jpg

ice again not so little fiona 11 1/2 lbs @ 9 weeks lol

IMGP1069.jpg

all 3 ice mink and bear, anyone reckon ive got 3 scratch dogs?

IMGP1078.jpg

all 3 ice mink and bear, anyone reckon ive got 3 scratch dogs?
IMGP1078.jpg
Peter looks like he's got his hands full :lol:

They are all looking great Carole :luck:

At 10 weeks old Burnt Sugar was 13lb 9oz and she runs at 31/32lb so its possible you might have at least 1 yd/lber :unsure:

Be nice if they all make different weights :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
They are all looking great Carole :luck: At 10 weeks old Burnt Sugar was 13lb 9oz and she runs at 31/32lb so its possible you might have at least 1 yd/lber :unsure:

Be nice if they all make different weights :luck:
All looking lovely, all a bit bigger than my big lad. It's really hard to guess what they might end up i'v been looking back at weights our pups have been and theres no real pattern they all grow at different rates some grow on for longer etc. but looking at Burnt Sugars weight at 10 weeks you could end up with a 30/32lber there Carol depends how they grow on!!!! My big lad should stay in the handicap weight limit even if in the heavyweights, although i do know it would make some people howl if I end up with a scratch dog, me that likes 'little ones' (w00t) What ever they end up Carol it will be a fun year with all these pups to train :thumbsup:

Carol they look fab and really growing now, :sweating: keep up the good work :wub:

Nice big pups Carole :thumbsup: . I like the looks of the blue dog Ice . Well done and good luck with them . Pamx

I think I "need" new Bear pictures Carole :- "
Elise

funnily enf i was goin to take some new pics over the weekend of bear and mink now that they r both ok. considering bear was such a funny looking baby ugly even lol hes turning into a right stunner. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back