The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wanted - Bitch Puppy

lego

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Greyhound_Molly_Jord-big.jpg

Above is Molly, sadly put to sleep on boxing day. (3yrs old)

God nows how but she fell whilst running on open ground, and somehow managed to shoot a disc in her back partially through her spinal cord, causing her to be paralyzed from above the hips down. Her back legs and tail had no feeling.

As most of you know a loss like this leaves a house empty.

I`ve tried greyhound gap. And because my Jack Bitch isn`t spade we can`t have a pup from there. (never heard anything like it)

So we are after a Brindle Bitch Pup, and hopefully with the same attention and care we can replace molly in some form.(preferable in the UK)

Thanks for reading, and thanks to Nigel for allowing me on the forum.

Take Care.

Liam

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry :(

I think some rescues are worried that new owners could have an "accident", if dogs/bitches aren't spayed :- "

Its a blanket rule :(

But if you planning on getting a rescue, they usually come spayed or have to be done when they reach an age...all part of adoption agreement :))

Keep asking...and hope you find a new muttley to love :huggles:

So sorry to hear about Molly :(

Good luck in your search to find a new pup :luck:

So sorry to hear the awful news about Molly. :(

R.I.P little one

Best of luck with finding a new pup. :luck:

Thanks to everyone with there thoughts,

I have just had a little telling off from my other half, below it what we are after.

1) Greyhound Pup

2) No preference on colour

3) And a girly :*

Thanks

Liam & Lisa

P.S can someone with admin edit the post title to remove the brindle part.

Thanks again.

Sorry to hear of your loss lego.

Here is a nice puppy for you lego;

NOREVIEW TINA

Hallas Rocket x Catsrock Breeze - July 2005

White & Brindle Bitch

I have a July 2005 Bitch not coming up to owners expectations.

Shes had two trials at Shawfield and has not impressed.

I thought she may be injured but had her checked and nothing found .

Very good nature and good in kennel ect, also lovely brindle and white markings

If anyone wants her just pay any transport costs and maybe a donation to a rescue charity.

I am sure this girl will grade and she has time on her side to improve, but my owner has no patience

Tel: 01899308076

greyhoundp said:
Sorry to hear of your loss lego.
Here is a nice puppy for you lego;

NOREVIEW TINA

Hallas Rocket x Catsrock Breeze - July 2005

White & Brindle Bitch

I have a July 2005 Bitch not coming up to owners expectations.

Shes had two trials at Shawfield and has not impressed.

I thought she may be injured but had her checked and nothing found .

Very good nature and good in kennel ect, also lovely brindle and white markings

If anyone wants her just pay any transport costs and maybe a donation to a rescue charity.

I am sure this girl will grade and she has time on her side to improve, but my owner has no patience

Tel: 01899308076

Thank you to everyone for either helping or passing on there thoughts.

We have rehomed NOREVIEW TINA (thanks to J & A)

I will post some pictures as soon as the camera lead turns up :S

Picked up Tina Sunday, got back home about 16:00hrs.

Sunday (first walk 17:00hrs)

Having been warned that she was strong on the lead I was bloody amazed at the pulling power and quickly went sliding across the grass (managed to stand up though)

Sunday late (21:00hrs)

Left her muzzled and let my Jack bitch in on the lead, neither were happy.

Monday

Introduced the cats (2 bengals 1 moggy) Jack outside (out the way)

No problem with the cats, doesn`t like them....but no problems.

Walk time again, but I need dogs to walk to heel. (both dogs)

After about 1hr of walking the heel to command was coming along nicely, seeing a cat outside made her pull again, but I was ready as I saw it too.

On the way home a white carry bag blew past...I payed it no heed, what a mistake I nearly spun round when she wanted to chase.

5min talking too and we are back to nearly walking to heel (just needs more time)

Now she knows who is boss I get a lovely welcome when I come in from work :)

So far so good, but once again thanks to everyone. And I must get my lady to post the lead back.

I will keep in touch :)

Thanks

Liam & Lisa.

Aw goodluck and remember to be patient- rescues are so rewarding, im sorry for your loss, its nice to lose a dog anyway, but to see them suffering is torture.

Im sure she's enjoying doggy heaven!x

again goodluck, and start as you mean to go on!x

Sounds like you're having fun then (w00t)

Good news all round though, nice for Tina to find her new home, and lovely welcomes for you :wub:

Glad to see you are having fun L&L cannot wait to see those Pics, and just hope there are not to many carrier bags <baggies fans> around. ;)

Like to wish you all the best with Tina... Im sure you all will be very happy together... :luck:

So sorry to hear about your loss :( How awful at such a young age ......... but wish you all the best with Tina , any pics of your cats too . please :cheers:

sorry to hear about molly :(

R.I.P little one

As promised a picture of Tina & Lilly :) no more arguing with these two...which is nice.

Tina is getting better on the lead (not pulling so much) and the local stables will allow us to use the indoor arena to train her to recall.

tinalillyhz5.jpg

she gorgeous! you have matching dogs- same colours!

goodluck with her x

maggymills said:
she gorgeous! you have matching dogs- same colours!
goodluck with her x

Just what I was thinking! Hope things work out with your lovely rehomed greyhound.

I've been toying with the idea of eventually taking on a rescue greyhound, but I certainly wouldn't get one of my dogs neutered to be able to adopt one. I do think this puts off many a prospective adopter, as much as I admire the work being done by rescue organisations.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back