The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Jacquie said:
[SIZE=14pt]Well Done to Wilf "Life in The Fast Lane"[/SIZE] for getting cleared for racing today  :thumbsup:
Couldn't resist putting this picture on of him  :wub:

Aww what a gorgeous pic of my Wilfy :wub:

We are so proud of Wilf, he ran like a dream all day :huggles: :D

[SIZE=14pt]Huge Well Done [/SIZE] to my Archie boy "Ment-2-Be" on winning the main final today at Newmarket :cheers: Unbeaten all day :wub:

Edee "Baby Love" won her heat and semi :D but was fourth in the final :(

:cheers: Congratulations Archie :cheers: You clever boy :thumbsup:

:cheers: Little Edee has done you proud again Jacquie :wub: Clever girl :thumbsup:

:cheers: Well Done Archie and Edee :wub:

Fantastic news Jacquie, you must be over the moon :huggles:

Well done both, looking forward to seeing the results :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone :thumbsup: The full results are on Pedigree Whippet Racing Clubs section under East Anglia :thumbsup:

I was pleased with Edee on Sunday, shame there was a hiccup with the lure :( I don't know what it is about Edee and her finals, something always seems to go wrong :angry:

:) well done both of you john looked so happy with archie and sharon needed tissues and he won it in style and just remember jacquie it got come right soon have bad luck now she only a baby it will work out :thumbsup:

yes a real shame in edees final :(

she would have finnished a very clear 2nd :thumbsup: , but always next week for her to do her stuff :thumbsup:

Jacquie said:
Thanks everyone  :thumbsup: The full results are on Pedigree Whippet Racing Clubs section under East Anglia  :thumbsup:
I was pleased with Edee on Sunday, shame there was a hiccup with the lure  :( I don't know what it is about Edee and her finals, something always seems to go wrong  :angry:

Thanks Jac :thumbsup:

Thank you for all your kind comments, we are very proud of Archie :wub: and Eedie :wub: they are getting it together now :thumbsup: , had a lovely day altogether as all my five boys won their finals, and our boy Fuller won vet Supreme :thumbsup:

shazxxx

[SIZE=21pt]WELL DONE MENT2BE[/SIZE]Who done so very well for ayoung pup x.

Also to [SIZE=14pt]baby love[/SIZE] growing stronger all the time

finalez said:
[SIZE=21pt]WELL DONE MENT2BE[/SIZE]Who done so very well for ayoung pup x.Also to [SIZE=14pt]baby love[/SIZE] growing stronger  all the time

Thank you Leslie, we had a good day, sorry you couldn't have been there, Archie and Eedie ran really well. Look forward to seeing you soon,

all the best shazxxx

:cheers: Well Done Archie and Edee :cheers:

See you at the weekend.

Lorraine

P.S Sorry it's taken so long to add a reply. K9 is down at home so had to wait till I got into work....I need some help getting K9 up and running again at home.

Jungle book said:
:cheers: Well Done Archie and Edee  :cheers:
See you at the weekend.

Lorraine

P.S Sorry it's taken so long to add a reply. K9 is down at home so had to wait till I got into work....I need some help getting K9 up and running again at home.

Thanks Lorraine :thumbsup: You need to tell Ian to get his skates on and hurry up and fix it :lol:

[SIZE=14pt]Well Done Ment-2-be on winning the main final today at Harvel[/SIZE] :thumbsup: Myself and Jim are so proud of you :wub:

Baby Love got second place in the main final :D very pleased with Edee as well :wub:

Pictures to follow, hint hint Sharon :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
well done ARCHIE :thumbsup: :cheers: what a clever boy :thumbsup:

hi all, took some pics of our eedie :wub: at Harvel today :thumbsup:

eede_at_harvel_1.jpg

and another :D :wub: coming second in the Final :huggles:

eede_at_harvel_2.jpg

and a couple of our Archie Boy :wub: :huggles: , after winning his final :cheers:

P62archie_at_harvel_2.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back