The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

We need more puppy pictures...

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Have taken more than a few pictures during the weekend, but not of my puppies (w00t)

Here is one of girl 4, Saga, from last week (20 weeks old).

IMG_3575b_20w_saga_402.jpg

Only my black terror Bobo (the GI Jane edition of Barbie) and Oskar left at home now! If I am lucky my ears will fall off any day now... :b

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is one of girl 4, Saga, from last week (20 weeks old).
:wub: :wub: :wub:

Saga has settled in very well :thumbsup: , she met her daddy and all other relatives.... Of course fullfilling the gap left behind her blue grandmum :'( (to who Saga really looks alike, also in temperament) would be impossible but she is already very dear in our hearts :wub: :wub: :wub:

Only my black terror Bobo (the GI Jane edition of Barbie)
:p I am quite proud to have found that very appropriate new name for Bobo !!!

Tamara

:eek: :unsure: Morgan am I reading this correctly.

Is :wub: Saga :wub: living with you now?

I still think she so beautiful hope you will post more picks as she grows.

whipowill Posted on Jul 29 2004, 11:26 PM     Morgan am I reading this correctly.

Is  Saga  living with you now?

I still think she so beautiful hope you will post more picks as she grows. 
Yes Whipowill you've read it correctly, little Saga :wub: is living with us now :thumbsup: , with Spicy her half sister, Spike her dad , Mojo her cousin etc..... In fact I chose her as pick of the litter when she was 6 weeks old ;) . I will send you some new posts of her regulary as we are planning to buy a new camera :oops: ..... She settled in very well and seems to enjoy France :flowers:

Tamara

Tamara , do you talk to Saga in French or English or even swedish ?Will she be multi linqual :clown: :- "

JAX Posted on Jul 30 2004, 08:49 PM   Tamara , do you talk to Saga in French or English or even swedish ?Will she be multi linqual   
Sure she will be Jax :D !!!! I speak to her mostly in French, a bit in English and very few in swedish..... she is a clever girl 8) !!!!!! (especially if she manages to understand my swedish!!! ;) )

Tamara

It is amazing how quickly they adapt. TJ did not speak English when he first arrived but he understands perfectly well most of the time now. I do still speak to him in French, especially if I want to enforce something.

Not exactly a puppy but I thought I would post the latest photo of TJ, taken a couple of weeks ago so that you can see what he is looking like now that he's been with us for a few months.

TJ1.jpg

Not exactly a puppy but I thought I would post the latest photo of TJ, taken a couple of weeks ago so that you can see what he is looking like now that he's been with us for a few months.
Hello Caroline!!

Nice to see new pics of TJ!!! :)

A bit about height again

22 weeks / 5 months:

Oskar = 18.70" (and 12.3 kg)

Bobo = 18.50"

Any guesses about final height? Half-brother was 18.90" at 5 3/4 months and ended up 20.28". Sitting here biting my nails :clown: ;) ;)

we are planning to buy a new camera
Yeah Morgan!!! :D Already waiting impatiently for pictures... ;) ;) ;)

A friend recently bought a Pentax Optio 30. It is really nice and also both small and inexpensive - I am really impressed by it.

malin Posted on Aug 2 2004, 01:39 PM   A bit about height again

22 weeks / 5 months:

Oskar = 18.70" (and 12.3 kg)

Bobo = 18.50"

Any guesses about final height? Half-brother was 18.90" at 5 3/4 months and ended up 20.28". Sitting here biting my nails   
well Malin ,from my old way of heights , I dont think Oscar is going to be too big at all :D

And Dessie , TJ looking good , but could do with being stretched out a little bit more to show off his length :- "

JAX said:
And Dessie , TJ looking good , but could do with being stretched out a little bit more to show off his length  :- "
Mmmm, that was taken at lure coursing so an 'informal' shot really! He still gets a bit "OMG she's going to stand me" and goes all tense so I don't pressurise him too much ........... but we are getting there, we'll have to see what happens at Bournemouth!

He went to pieces at Border Union what with the weather, the piddly little ring, the R. Ridgeback flying at him as he went in the ring etc. Although he settled in very well he's a little bit paranoid that I am going to leave him all the time. He stayed at home when we went overnight to Leeds and you would think he was attached by velcro to me all day Tuesday!

He stayed at home when we went overnight to Leeds and you would think he was attached by velcro to me all day Tuesday!

oh bless him :wub:

JAX said:
oh bless him  :wub:
That's not what I said when he kept standing on the back of my slipper so that when I went to move my foot I nearly went arse over tip!!!

dessie said:
arse over tip!!!
That's an interesting version of that saying - is that what you all say there or did you change it slightly for k9, Dessie?

Here in Oz it's a bit different - we change the last letter of the last word. ;)

:p I was just trying to be polite (as ever!! LOL) Lana.

I think the original saying was tip (as in tip of the nose) but has deteriorated over the years!!! :oops:

I think the original saying was tip (as in tip of the nose) but has deteriorated over the years!!!

As have lots of things :eek: :cheers: :- "

We are having hot weather at the moment. Filled a baby pool with water and a few toys and some water sport happened...

Oskar 5 months having a small adventure

Ooh this looks interesting... :p

IMG_5809_interesting_480.jpg

I'll just pic it up! 8)

IMG_5812b_letstry_480.jpg

It is wet! (w00t)

IMG_5813b_wet_480.jpg

I want my toy! :rant:

IMG_5818b_iwantit_480.jpg

I give up o:)

IMG_5707b2_shadow_402.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back