The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

We need more puppy pictures...

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
He is lovely , Minna , super length and shape :wub:

When looking at height , the method ive gone by in the past . for males anyway is ;

14 weeks = 14inches ,

15 weeks = 15 inches etc

its when you get to 21 weeks and he`s 21 " then I worry :(

the way they are at present, Oskar is ok but maybe your boy is a little ahead of my calculations ,

but as i said thats just my method , on my dogs ;)

JAX: Vito is now little over 16 weeks old and he is little over 16" tall. So, it's quite close to your method. :) But I think he is going to be tall, his bones are so strong and he also has big growing spots. His brothers and sisters are very close to his height, so they are all either growing really fast or they are all going to be giants. (w00t) But I love their overall shape, angulations and so-on... So, maby I just have to find a way to shrink them. :p

Jax: Almost forgot... Only 1,5 weeks to... (w00t) you know what and you know where. :p :lol: :- "

Sure do Minna , !!! look forward to meeting you and all your dogs , :cheers:

I`ve not look forward to a holiday like this for ages ,

A `busmans` Holiday we`d call it :))

:wub: Vito.......... he just gets better and better :thumbsup:

JAX said:
Sure do Minna , !!! look forward to meeting you and all your dogs , :cheers:
I`ve not look forward to a holiday like this for ages ,

A `busmans` Holiday we`d call it  :))
It sure will be nice to meet you. I'll only bring Taisto and Meggie, it's easier to travel with only two dogs.

Just got the papers from Sunday show and there will be 84 males (j. June Minns) and 85 bitches (j. Molly McConkey) + 26 young bitches and 22 male puppies and 15 bitch puppies (j. Pauline Oliver).

Vito is starting to be too proud of himself...

Here a photo that shows what he really looks like :p

vito_vintio.jpg

And this shows why Vito looks so dirty.

The big sighthound next to him is my friend's Magyar Agar "Amanda".

vito_amanda.jpg

And here you can see Vito with his brother Wilson and sister Kerttu "swimming" in the sad. :p :wub: Behind them is Cloe (she is almost 2 months older than Vito) and in front Meggie (8 months old).

idiots.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Minna,

Vito is very nice and sooooo cuuuuuuuuuuute :wub: :wub: .

I also got my papers for Tammsvik today, I was surprised by the changing of judge for the pups.

So C U there maybe!

Tamara

I was only talking to Pauline last week at Windsor and she never said she was judging .

Perhaps she didnt know then ;)

You must all make yourselves known to me and Heather aka Rubywhip :D

just been to order my Swediish Krona :cheers:

dessie Posted on Jul 15 2004, 05:49 PM   QUOTE (Nightvision @ Jul 13 2004, 03:24 PM)

Here is new photo of Vito:

Oh WOW!!! Want him!!! 
What a surprise !! :- "

Caroline: at this point I'm starting to feel that I would not exchange Vito even to your Ronan. :) He is so kind and clever boy. :wub: Today we were first time at the racetrack with him and her sister Kerttu and they knew right away what to do. It was so fun to watch them run a short trip, they were so happy and excited, they even killed the "bunny" many times. :p

Minna: Cute pictures of Vito and friends! A dirty puppy is a happy puppy... :D

I just read on the Whippetclub homepage - the show on Saturday

Molly McConkey = 128 dogs in ring 1

June Minns = 138 bitches in ring 2

Looking forward to seeing everybody!!! And especially you Jax!!! I have entered Ken JUST for your handling pleasure :p I'll be the short female with some black and blue whippys and a biig camera around my neck and screeming for my handler 8) ;)

Bobo got her 2 first rosettes today (big 'uns! size matters...)! She and the black Peperone Personal Effect daughter Four Girls Tina Turner "Wilda" entered brace class together at a small match show. They got best brace (out of 1) and hp (honorary price). Judge got a good face wash and Bobo was very proud of herself :b

Ps. Wilda isn't tiny at all - but Bobo @ 19 weeks is aiming for height (w00t)

IMG_4055_BoboWilda_Parklass.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Malin, if that's Bobo in that photo she shure looks grown up now. No pics of her blue sister then?

dessie Posted on Jul 15 2004, 05:56 PM   Do you think he is just my cup of tea then Jax??? 
Sure is Caroline .

Thanks Malin, This time next week i will be at the Airport ( hopefully!!) :cheers:

A bit about height again 8)

20 weeks:

Oskar = 18.50"

Bobo = 18.31"

Saga = 17.13"

Picture is of their brother Justin, also known as Dog 1, here 19 weeks old

Weather permitting there will hopefully be a bunch of new photos taken at Tammsvik of many from this litter :wub:

IMG_4110b_19w_Justin.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back