The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

We need more puppy pictures...

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Still love her to bits - she has real star quality :thumbsup:

Millie: Tilly is looking mighty fine! And girls are always nicer than boys... :D ;) ;) ;)

Karen: She looks better with every picture!

I'm trying to work up enough energy for some new pictures of mine (15 weeks now) but haven't found it yet :blink:

I really like Polly Karen but I think she's going through that time where she grows in different places in different stages. She looks a bit too long for her height for me at present but I know that will change in a few weeks. She is very nice.

My kids are all looking very long at present - age is 18 weeks. Tabitha went to her new home yesterday. In Gladstone, only abut 5 hrs away from me and I go there for dog shows so I will get to see her from time to time. Cara is doing well in Melbourne so I've heard and had a report from another whippeteer who saw her and said she was a good type. But no pics of her as yet. I hope to take some of the three remaining at home today. Tinker has hurt a toe and is limping. I'm trying to keep her confined but she is an escape artist and a bouncer - so it is very difficult. I hope it doesn't ruin her movement - it was lovely. :(

If Polly and her mum had a fault I would say they are a bit long but I do like them like that. I dislike a short whippet in loin (and what goes unnoticed, short in rib) especially bitches but both sexes really. If they have power behind the short dog always looks like it may just need overreach boots on. As you say she will shorten later, we call her 'Polly tunnel' which is a long polythene tube for growing plants in :p Thank you for your observations.

Like you Lana we are having to calm down mad moments, the other day she rushed across the kitchen so fast couldnt stop and found herself on the table at the end (w00t) via a chair, all in one go.

Glad yours are all settled in their new homes.

I think she has a lovely make and shape ............ shame about the colour though!! LOL

Karen said:
Glad yours are all settled in their new homes.
All except for Tinker - still looking for the right place for her.

Some new pics taken today in a rush - can't keep OH away from the football for too long. Not exactly happy with Aime and Dino's pics (again!) will hopefully get a good one one day.

first up .. Tink

aslan said:
can't keep OH away from the football for too long.
Blimey! You have that problem as well!!! It's only been on for two days and I am sick of it already. Roll on Royal Ascot, I say!!!

I still like Tinker the best

Oh Blimey here we go again :p I prefer Aime for her topline (today)

They are all looking really good though.

Dessie, She does try to be brindle, I will post a picture later ;)

I prefer Aimie , but she does seem to be leaning forward , Id just like her fronts legs more under her .

Aime for her lovely length :D

Missed the bit about Polly, Karen - she looks great :wub: , a very attractive young lady. Something about her back end shot that seems very consistent with other dogs with the same sire - or maybe thats just me :blink:

Can't wait to see her in the ring

I like the look of all 3! I absolutely *love* the hard muscled look of your pups Lana!!!! They are very active pups I've heard :) and it shows :D

Mine are still little lard sausages :wacko: . Oskar weighed in @ 9 kg today (15 w) - I almost feinted :sweating:

malin said:
I like the look of all 3! I absolutely *love* the hard muscled look of your pups Lana!!!! They are very active pups I've heard  :)   and it shows  :D Mine are still little lard sausages :wacko: . Oskar weighed in @ 9 kg today (15 w) - I almost feinted  :sweating:
That's fine Malin, just what puppies should be like!! I don't like to see 6 month old puppies looking like svelte adults. There was a picture on another thread of someone's 6 month baby and my first thought was I would get at least 2kg of weight on her!!!

Pictures of the 3 still @ home 15 weeks old

Saga:

IMGP0014.jpg
IMGP0016.jpg

Oskar:

IMGP0028.jpg
IMGP0030.jpg

A day later in a friends garden - Bobo:

IMG_3261_402.jpg
IMG_3265_268.jpg

Height: Bobo is a tiny bit taller than her brother and Saga is 4 centimeters smaller.

Last edited by a moderator:
malin: the blue bitch looks so beautiful!!

Here is my Vito, now 3 months old:

vito210604.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back