The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

We need more puppy pictures...

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here some photos of my puppies. Girl2 visited us yesterday, but rest of the photos were taken today. The puppies will be 10 weeks old tomorrow.

puppies290504.jpg

:thumbsup: Great pic, good looking pups. I like boys 2 & 4 :wub: did I pick boy 4 before? I think he's my first choice closley followed by boy 2. :D

whipowill said:
:thumbsup: Great pic, good looking pups.  I like boys 2 & 4  :wub:   did I pick boy 4 before?  I think he's my first choice closley followed by boy 2. :D
Yes, I beleave you liked boy4 earlier. He is my boy. :) :p Boy2 is still looking for his own home. ;) :p

Girl1 left to her new home today, her owners have decided that she is going to be a great lure courser. :) Well, atleast she got the spirit for it. :lol:

So, now we only got boy2, boy4 and boy5 with us. Boy5 is leaving next week, so soon our house is going to be very quiet...

Here are pictures of the ones still @ home 12 weeks old... Bobo and Oskar = not cooperating at all :D

'Justin':

IMG_2802_12w_402.jpg

'Oskar':

IMG_2809_12w_402.jpg

'Bobo':

IMG_2776_12w_402.jpg

'Saga':

IMG_2788_12w_402.jpg
IMG_2780_12w_268.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Malin .

I think you need a much better handler for Oskar :- "

I dont think we`ve had them facing this way before have we ?

They certainly have some bone . I love the way they change so much ever week /Still super looking pups :wub:

Nightvision . Is boy 5 going to a show home ??

They are still looking good too :wub:

Malin: I can see that you had "fun" :sweating: during the photosession. :D :p

Jax: Yes, boy5 will be shown, his owners are new with whippets, so I'll probably do the handling.

Here new picture of him:

manu010604.jpg

and here is my Vito: :wub:

vito010604.jpg

Minna , please say they will be at Tammsvik :))

Malin they are all lovely pups, but I do love that blue girl :wub:

JAX said:
Minna , please say they will be at Tammsvik  :))
Sorry Jax, but they are too young to be there, because of the Swedish rules for transporting animals. :( Animals who come from Finland to Sweden must be vaccinated and tested for Rabies, so puppies under 7-8 months old aren't welcome. :( So, you have to come to Finland to visit us. :p :D

We have our Whippet specialty this Saturday. The judge in our show is Pauline Oliver. It will be fun and ofcourse interesting, we have 135 whippets entered.

JAX said:
I think you need a much better handler for Oskar  :- "
Applying for a handler job in baby puppy at Tammsvik? ;)

My dear dad making goo-goo noises was the only thing that could make Oskar actually stand still for a moment... he must have been shocked by an elderly (don't tell my dad I wrote that!) gentleman acting silly :p

JAX said:
I dont think we`ve had them facing this way before have we ?
Especially not Justin, no. Ken was killing a new squeaky toy in this direction...
Ellen's previous litter (Ken et all) was nice and chunky but this one is something else...

Ken at 13 weeks:

97_BoyBrindleWhite_402.jpg

Minna, great looking pictures as always of your babies!!!

.  So, you have to come to Finland to visit us. 
We have our Whippet specialty this Saturday. The judge in our show is Pauline Oliver. It will be fun and ofcourse interesting, we have 135 whippets entered.
I would really love to Minna , maybe next year /

Have a good day Saturday , Pauline is a lovely lady , :luck:

Applying for a handler job in baby puppy at Tammsvik? 

I could give it a go , well at least have practise outside the ring ;) Cant do much worse than the guy in the photo :eek: /

My rates are very cheap !! ;) :- "

As my OH says , as long as im fed Im happy !! :cheers:

>>Cant do much worse than the guy in the photo :eek:

Oh poor Dad! He does his best! You better not insult Malin's Papa's handling too much Jax - you know as well as the rest of us that one can only work with what's available at the time. ;)

aslan Posted on Jun 2 2004, 10:03 PM   >>Cant do much worse than the guy in the photo 

Oh poor Dad! He does his best! You better not insult Malin's Papa's handling too much Jax - you know as well as the rest of us that one can only work with what's available at the time.
:oops: Hope I havnt offended you Malin :*

I was just being flippent :- " :huggles:

:D Here is a pic of Tilly 16weeks, taken at ringcraft this week by the buddy David Bailey....... Dessie LOL :lol:

:D And heres her brother, boy three, settled into his new home. :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back