The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

We need more puppy pictures...

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:D And another brother, Boy two being the poser ! :lol:

Aaawww - how cute is Boy 3? Snoozing away contentedly :*

Snoozing boy: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• Bertha8mths2.jpg
    Bertha8mths2.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 78
:D Yes Karen, he is in a show home, she's only shown Border Collies up to now............... but is learning and was well over the moon, when she got the Best baby puppy in Match with him, this week. :wub:

malin said:
Tilly is looking good and she has very cute brothers  :p
:D Thanks Malin........ thought my poor Tilly :wub: had been forgotten, out done by her two brothers LOL :lol:

Thought you may like an update on my litter, here is Polly Unsaturated at 15 weeks. She has two qualities that I look for in a show dog, a relaxed standing attitude and a eagerness to scoff ANYTHING thats put in front of her :D

On the ground, she looks about the right size on the grass, because we have a smallish grooming table she looks bigger on that.

Lastly on the table, she has turned her head a bit, like they do!!

:D and nice length...... can I send Tilly for training LOL :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
David says are you all sitting in front of the PC instead of watching the football :x Its nice to have running comments as you are putting the photos on!

Polly is just like her mum, Teeni just stands for you, well me!! Baby has been so easy to train to stand but I have a feeling she is going to be a nightmare on the lead. Gibbon and rubber band are two words that spring to mind (w00t)

Karen said:
David says are you all sitting in front of the PC instead of watching the football :x   Its nice to have running comments as you are putting the photos on!
:D Don't mention football......... I must get some head phones so I don't have to listen to it whilst at the PC :wacko: And OH has just informed me there are two matches a day for the next week ARRRRRhhhhhhh NO !

Not bad for a `MOLECAT ` :oops:

Seriously she looks lovely Karen , cant wait to see her in the ring ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back