The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

We need more puppy pictures...

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
[SIZE=21pt]vito and wilson are gorgeous[/SIZE] :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hi Minna,

Lovely pictures of :wub: puppies! If I had to choose I'd try to sneak away with Wilson ;)

I have seen some lovely cow pictures on this board and thought I'd show how the cows look like where I live :) (No ones can say that I only take pictures of Whippets... ;) )

IMG_6387_cow_402.jpg

Dogs do not seem to notice them.

At the race track 5 months old. Definitely noticing the plastic lure!!!

"Dog 2" now named "Mille":

Minuteman5m.jpg

malin said:
I have seen some lovely cow pictures on this board and thought I'd show how the cows look like where I live  :)
IMG_6387_cow_402.jpg
That looks more like a bull... :D :p :- "

Nightvision said:
malin said:
I have seen some lovely cow pictures on this board and thought I'd show how the cows look like where I live  :)
IMG_6387_cow_402.jpg
That looks more like a bull... :D :p :- "
(w00t) I know I'm not much of a cow person and this really confirms it! :teehee:

i do admire your whippys nightvision and malin,they are very stunning :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back to Whippets!!!!

My black diamond standing (almost) still:

IMG_6414b_OskarBobo.jpg

Princess Bobo again:

IMG_6369b_bobo.jpg

She must be experienced to be really appreciated :wub:

who are those beautiful dogs MALIN ? :wub:

is BOBO a spike's daughter ?????

i've found there both Spike's progeny :wub:

They look great :thumbsup:

Spike seems to be a good stud dog! 8)

Why didn't you put their picture on the "spicey's fan club topic" Malin ? :- "

now this is the "SAGA,SPICY, SPIKE and co" fan club :)

Some pictures of Oskar.

Looking handsome in his gold coloured leather collar:

IMG_6021_collar_Oskar.jpg

After a good run around what is left of my garden he needs to cool of a bit:

IMG_6395b_Oskar5m_402.jpg

After getting wet above his ears he dries himself in what is left of my rose bushes:

IMG_6400_oskar5m_402.jpg

I rather miss the lovely smelling Austin rose I had

IMG_5832b_austin2003.jpg

Ain't I a naughty boy:

IMG_6403b_oskar5m_402.jpg

No... I'm a angel, promise!:

IMG_6431b_OskarKen.jpg

Nightvision said:
How tall is Bobo now? What about his brother? They both look lovely!
Thank you Minna! After 5 months they started growing like mushrooms in rain... They have just turned 6 months now and seem to have stopped for the moment. My guess would be 19"ish for Oskar and Bobo isn't much smaller than her brother. I'll measure and weigh them tonight... (w00t)

My guess (and big hope!) at the moment is that Oskar will be 20" when he is finished. But who knows... :sweating:

LEA said:
Why didn't you put their picture on the "spicey's fan club topic" Malin ? :- " now this is the "SAGA,SPICY, SPIKE and co" fan club :)
Look what I've created ! :blink: I had no idea Lea that you were going to run with this! ;) :p :cheers:

Oskar and Bobo - looking good Malin :D And so is my Ken! :*

Minna - I like Wilson best too. :thumbsup:

I think Malin has shares in a company selling pink, yellow and green paddling pools - she seems to have an endless supply of them! :D :eek: ;)

Love to see all your pictures Malin and Nightvision :thumbsup: :wub:

Lovely photos Malin! Oskar looks just as dirty as Nimda and Meggie after their run at the swamp. :)) :sweating: But when you see that they are having so much fun, how can you say no to them?! :)) And look how handsome Oskar looks in his collar!! :wub:

Vito is now little over 5 months (almost 24 weeks) old, and about 47 cm tall (18,5"). I wonder when he starts to grow "like a mushroom in rain". :) :sweating: He still gots little knots on his wrists... But somehow I don't beleave he is going to be much taller than 51 cm (20"), well atleast I hope so... :p

6 months and 4 days:

Oskar 19.25" and 14.4 kg

Bobo 19.05" and 12 kg

I have known all along that Bobo will be tall... but if I ever find myself with an urge to show - a black one that is the same size as the other bitches is probably for the best :- "

But... lets hope I never get the urge and that she stops growing NOW ;)

Today Vito and Kerttu were shown first time in unofficial puppy show. There were 7 puppies, three males and four bitches. Kerttu was 3th in her class, but Vito made my day! He was Best Male, BOB- and Group#4-puppy!! :wub:

Here one really bad photo of my precious boy!

vito250904.jpg

:cheers: :cheers: [SIZE=14pt]Minna: HEARTFELT CONGRATULATIONS!!!![/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers:

Well done little Vito! What a great debut. It seems like the puppies we all saw on this topic are all doing very well ;) :) .

As I wrote in another topic that our baby, the little Swedish Blue Princess :wub: "Saga" did also very well at her very first french International show: BEST PUPPY!!! 8) :D (Sorry , no picture for the moment but I swear it will come :oops: ) while her cousin Mojo took CACIB and BOS from the champion class.

I hope to read more from Vito, Wilson, Bobo, Oscar and all the others very soon ;)

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: TO ALL!!!

Tamara

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back