The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

What are you humans up to today?

Bristol is a great city :)

Hope results are all ok @doggie1

What is everyone up to today then?

I'm going to take Dennis for his walk soon (putting it off as it's raining here), working, going to the gym and then having a pancake party! :D

Work :mad:. Went out with Jimmy this morning in driving rain and gales, both of us got soaked through but now he has a nice bouffant as we had to use the hairdryer on him when we got back (I think he secretly likes it :)).

whats everyone up to this week then? we haven't heard for awhile!

Nothing much today but tomorrow I'm off to see the 50 Shades of Grey film with the girls! :eek: and then off to Bude on Friday for a long weekend. I can hear the hot tub calling me now!

whats everyone up to this week then? we haven't heard for awhile!

Nothing much today but tomorrow I'm off to see the 50 Shades of Grey film with the girls! :eek: and then off to Bude on Friday for a long weekend. I can hear the hot tub calling me now!
I'm off to the local market and then the butchers for Olive and dinner tonight, if you don't mind me asking but were are you staying in Bude? I have been many of times and stayed in the Whalesborough Holiday Cottages they are lush! :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back