The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

What are you humans up to today?

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I'm juggling work, gardening, and cleaning out DS1's bedroom. The last of these is... interesting:confused: DS2 having left home, DS1 has now moved into DS2's old room so we can decorate DS1's room. DS1 has ME/CFS so has really not kept on top of cleaning and sorting his 'stuff', and as he tends to be nocturnal and I'm juggling work, fibromyalgia and Jasper, I've rather let it go. For over a decade....:oops:

Our aim is to make it Jasper-safe by the end of the day. We recently banned him from our bedroom apart from when under supervision as we got fed up of gritty, muddy and occasionally torn bedding (however carefully we covered it, he would dig down till he got to sheet level), and let him have DS2's room & bed to use as he wanted. So at the moment, he's not allowed in any of the bedrooms when we're not there and he is not happy about this!

That sounds like a big task!! I don’t envy you with it. I bet Jasper is very put out by it all!

That sounds like a big task!! I don’t envy you with it. I bet Jasper is very put out by it all!

We did finally let him in, but he found an awful lot of 'crumbs' on the floor that were apparently edible. I dread to think what they were and how long they'd been there for!

After hiking through the woods this morning Murphy needed to relax and so he went for a swim.. Now everyone knows that outdoor pools are cold so OH thought of a simple way to heat the water slightly, you pump the water up through a hose onto the flat roof where its a gizillion degrees run it back and forth through 40 mtrs of hose warming all the time and then its led back to the pool.. do that for a few minutes and the pool was very comfortable, so much so Murphy looked as if he was falling asleep!

Attachments

• DSCN5029.JPG
    DSCN5029.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 192
  • DSCN5025.JPG
    DSCN5025.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 185
  • DSCN5011.JPG
    DSCN5011.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 182
We just got back from a walk and meal the dogs loved it but the weather is sooooooo hot... and them pesky wasps and bees the dogs wont leave them alone, i am trying so hard to keep them away!

Had a fantastic day yesterday, took Folly to a championship race meeting. And as she was the only entry in her veteran weight group, she of course won the heat then won the final so she is now officially a NWVCH. She got her velvet jacket and a badge to sew on to her normal jacket, (don't think she can manage to do that though). Now ok I know it was an easy win but she is show bred, never been the fastest but absolutely loves racing and is well used as a training dog. I always enjoy a day out racing watching the little dogs flying along, but this time was exceptional and yes must admit I had tears in my eyes when we got presented with the winners jacket.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back