The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whats Your Job??

I have a small b&b...this keeps me really busy so I hardly have time for anything else....Trace,Nick,Trish and Hely.....don't even go there...

sarahloveland said:
I have a small b&b...this keeps me really busy so I hardly have time for anything else....Trace,Nick,Trish and Hely.....don't even go there...
as if i would say anything :- "

I have a small b&b...this keeps me really busy so I hardly have time for anything else

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

OMG

I am a Consultant/Staff Trainer working for a small company , we train staff in the Social Care & Health sector and travel all over the country to do it

and I absolutely love my job :thumbsup:

School and Chores :(

Washing Pots,Hoovering,Feeding Animals,Taking The Bins,Taking Animals For a Walk, Tidying My Room. OoOOo Its a Hard life HAHA! :p

Jade xx

Jaydiiee said:
Washing Pots,Hoovering,Feeding Animals,Taking The Bins,Taking Animals For a Walk, Tidying My Room. OoOOo Its a Hard life HAHA! :p

Jade xx

fancy having to do all those chores :- "

rls22 said:
I'm a PA at the country's largest defence company.  Work for 2 of the senior management and also look after a team of about 70  :eek:

It sounds like you work for the same company as my OH, albeit in a different location.

I run my website - www.cupcakesdirect.com selling lovely things.

And we are just about to start our new business of supporting rare breeds in Scotland.

7 Boreray sheep arriving soon.

Tracy x

tracy said:
I run my website - www.cupcakesdirect.com selling lovely things.And we are just about to start our new business of supporting rare breeds in Scotland.

7 Boreray sheep arriving soon.

Tracy x

just had a nose at your website, its lovely, i have put it on my favorites........its got some great things for chrimbo :thumbsup:

Hubby and I have our own company wheel alignment for HGV and commercial vehicles

He does all the hard physical graft and I get stressed out doing the accounts!!!trying to get invoices paid and dealing with an incompetant accountant!! :angry:

tinker* said:
:thumbsup: HI
Just wondering what people do to earn a living?

I currently work in Accounts doing admin and finance stuff  -_-   and also teaching riding freelance. :p

what do you do?

Looking after the elderly, someone has to look after me dont they :lol:

My job is the most boring in the world.

I work on Portmerion Potteries and run a machine that puts glaze on plates. Thats the stuff that makes them shinny. I spend all day walking up and down the machine making sure it is putting enough glaze on to the plates.

Like I said it is repetitive and boring but it pays good money so until something comes along that pays the same money but is a bit more interesting then I am happy

Detective in the Police :thumbsup:

Jaydiiee said:

Jade xx

Jade

Enjoy it while you can........no one looks after you like your mum :wub: ............in fact my advice is ...."Never leave home" :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I work in the corner shop at the end of my road.

It used to be my sister and brother in laws but they sold it earlier

this year and i stayed on with the new company :))

I'm an RE teacher in a secondary school, a wife (the hardest job of the lot!), a carer for a lady with MS and am busy renovating a bungalow. Oh, and also slave to my whippet and scruffy mutt.

ive just retired from my job after 19 years service as a housekeeper at our local hospital,i was the one in charge of meal services,yes i agree with you all the meals where crap (w00t) so now enjoying a little restful life at home with my whippy pooches :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back