The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whats Your Job??

i work full-time as a Senior Welding Engineer with a large electrical manufacturer and have been for twenty years but i've also been working in a Veterinary practice part time for eight months so far as i hope to go to Vets school in two years time.

masta said:
jue332 said:
masta said:
i left school and joined the gerry cottrell circus as one half of a trapeze act but due to a accident had to give it up and am now on tour with my own pack of performing hamsters with an extra sideline making wrought iron toasting forks and welly removers made out off horse shoes

:lol: :lol: Can just imagine you in a leotard (w00t) :lol:

emo88.gif
I had to look twice (w00t) I didn't recognise you . . . . . must have been the glasses :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Whippets Rule said:
i work full-time as a  Senior Welding Engineer with a large electrical manufacturer and have been for twenty years but i've also been working in a Veterinary practice part time for eight months so far as i hope to go to Vets school in two years time.
Wow, what an exciting change - best of luck! :luck: :luck: :luck:

My primary job is that of a male model. I am six foot three inches and built like an adonis, so found it really easy to get into the business. When I am not working as a model I spend most of my time in the gym as a personal trainer for lots of very beautiful single women who are attracted to male models. So boring really.

animalady said:
Ive been so lucky with all my work with animals over the years and with a bit of luck im only half way through!I was a vet nurse and dog and cat groomer and then owned my own animal agency working with animals on film and tv which was nothing short of fantastic.

now i live with all my cats and dogs and have occassional litters of cavaliers and have just had my first whippet litter - now 4 and a half weeks old.

i also make all kinds of dog coats and some of you have been kind enough to order them and im so grateful!

Just looked at your website Abbie- do you need an assistant?! :- "

What you do just sounds like my perfect job! :thumbsup:

I am almost doing my perfect job now- I work for Arden Grange petfoods as an Area manager, my job involves visiting pet shops, kennels and breeders, promoting the food. So, spending my days cuddling puppies and kittens of various breeds, while drinking tea and eating cake is quite a good job I suppose!

:- " :thumbsup:

Liz and the Monellis

Dont know whether I dare admit to my job....

I am a complaints manager for a major household/travel insurance company... get to meet all sorts and more! :blink: :nuke: someone gotta do it i guess.

In my 'spare' time I have 5 horses, numerous chickens/ducks, 6 dogs (3 whippets 3 yorkies) a rabbit, canary and look after a very rare 'Bob' my OH :*

Mini Me said:
My primary job is that of a male model. I am six foot three inches and built like an adonis, so found it really easy to get into the business. When I am not working as a model I spend most of my time in  the gym as a personal trainer for lots of very beautiful single women who are attracted to male models. So boring really.

Any pics :- "

Zephyr said:
Mini Me said:
My primary job is that of a male model. I am six foot three inches and built like an adonis, so found it really easy to get into the business. When I am not working as a model I spend most of my time in  the gym as a personal trainer for lots of very beautiful single women who are attracted to male models. So boring really.

Any pics :- "

mini me is a bit shy this is his model agency---

http://www.ugly.org/um/bodies.html

masta said:
mini me is a bit shy this is his model agency---
http://www.ugly.org/um/bodies.html

I don't mind admitting my involvement with this agency at all Masta, as you well know! I have been working as a recrutment officer on and off for about three years with this agency...thats when I first met Masta...he is one of our favourite models! He is very popular... http://www.thehowie.net/blog/wp-content/up...006/12/ugly.jpg

So too is his dog...

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2007/06/23/...__470x348,0.jpg

tinker* said:
:thumbsup: HI
Just wondering what people do to earn a living?

I currently work in Accounts doing admin and finance stuff  -_-   and also teaching riding freelance. :p

what do you do?

I work as a damage prevention and damage investigator for communication firms dealing with fiber optic systems in our area. Its fun, I work by myself and I make my own hours so I can see my dogs whenever I want. The one drawback---I'm "on call" 24 hours a day. Kind of a pisser.

this is a great thread!!

i am a publican, and a chef! also a slave to my 2 wonderful pooches and 2 horses.

I am the plant manager at Stapely Water Gardens, which is a lovely job in spring and summer with all those optimistic gardeners out there!!! Not so nice on a wet,windy winters day when i suddenly become house plant manager!!!!!!! Jan

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back