The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2009 Oz & Nz Show Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Can imagine that someone from above would have been looking down today with a proud smile.

Well said. ;)

Well done Dilly and Emma (her very capable handler) and to her owner Bruce - what a fantastic win. :cheers: Bet there are sore heads this morning.

I'm sure Gary is right by saying Angela would be looking on very proudly and maybe had a little chat with the man up stairs :)

Cristina
so true

:cheers: Well done Dilly, Emma and to her owner Bruce, what a great win. Glasses up..... a toast to Dilly :cheers:

Its been awhile since I had a brag but a **Runner Up to Best In Show** why not. Our Maggie (CH Parnew Wild Irish Rose) was awarded this honour today, after snow on the way to the show and pouring rain (which Maggie hates) we moved in doors and she showed her little heart out, while her half sister was Best Baby In Group and their half brother was the dog CC winner, so a great day for us. :D :D :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Today at Seymour and District, the whippets did the double!! N Harrison was the judge from New Zealand who had a great entry of 46 whippets!!

Dog CC, Best of Breed and Best in Group (Group 1st) was awarded to Ch. Nabihah Numero Oono and the Bitch CC, Runner up Best of Breed and Runner Up Best in Group (Group 2nd) was awarded to Eng Ch. Spinnyhill Cinnamon at Hammonds (Imp UK)!!! What a day for whippets!! I had to go in after this for baby of group with one of Mr and Mrs Angus's new babies but unfortunately the winning run didn't continue!!! Oh Well!!

I'd post the full results if I had them, maybe someone else can, because we didn't get a catalogue even though we'd ordered one!! Apparently they'd sold out!! :blink: I'd guess that the bitch cc would have put Misty at the halfway mark to her Australian title!!

Congratulations to all winners!!

Its been awhile since I had a brag but a **Runner Up to Best In Show** why not. Our Maggie (CH Parnew Wild Irish Rose) was awarded this honour today, after snow on the way to the show and pouring rain (which Maggie hates) we moved in doors and she showed her little heart out, while her half sister was Best Baby In Group and their half brother was the dog CC winner, so a great day for us. :D :D :cheers:
CONGRATULATIONS on Maggie's RUBIS yesterday :thumbsup: The conditions in the indoor pavillon were very cramped and noisy, we hope next weekend brings fine weather.

Well done everyone!

I went up to Townsville and didn't do anything in the major awards but Jillie (Ch Phoenway Blue Anjill) got CC and RUBOB on Sat and Dino (Gr Ch Aslan That's Amore) got CC and rubob on Sunday.

Baby Darcie was naughty following the boy(s) around for Baby of Breed but managed Reserve Baby of Breed (they have this award at these shows) on Sunday.

Judges were Mrs G Rhodes (vic) and Mrs J Smith (NSW).

Well done Griff!

Congratulations Maggie and Griff on your Runner Up to Best In Show.

Way to go Lana - they may not of been major awards but what Jilly and Dino did on the days was a joy to watch. :D

At the same shows. Edge (Berrinswift KK Penny Kraka) received Reserve Baby of Breed and Group on Saturday and Tequila (Cheshunt Creme Tequila) was awarded Junior in Group both days.

My new venture Klinger (aka Fraggle) who is not a whippet but a Hungarian Wirehaired Vizsla was awarded Baby Puppy of Group both days of which I was very proud of since he is such a new breed and one of 24 in this country.

Cristina

Clermont Show Society

27th May Mrs M Rose

Ch Phoenway Blue Anjil - Reserve in Group

Bowen Kennel Club

30th May Mrs R Lane

Gr Ch Aslan That's Amore - Reserve in Group, State Bred in Show

Bowen Kennel Club

31st May Mrs S Brown

Ch Phoenway Blue Anjil - Best in Group

Congratulations Lana- great to see you and your dogs doing so well :thumbsup:

Many Thanks for the congrats, Well Done to Lana and Christina on your wins and with WHV I just love those guys :thumbsup: :wub:

Thanks Griff,

Yes the HWV's are loads of fun, I took some fun pic's of him and the others playing on the weekend and will post a pic of him up (even though he's not a whippet).

Congraulations Lana on your recent wins. We survived our trip to Perth, the first couple of days weren't the best weather wise - got blown away with the winds but it was a good trip otherwise. Beautiful old buildings but crazy drivers :rolleyes: (I don't know why they have double white lines on all their roads when everyone just cross over them to turn)

Here's a pic of Edge (Berinswift KK Penny Kraka) now 5 months old. Baby tooth came out Lana, all on it's own must of been Graham's threats :D

Edge_020_1_.JPG

Cristina

He's a very smart looking young man.

Thuringowa City KC 7th June Breed/Group: Mr D Bowe Gen Sp: Mrs A Bowe

Baby dog

Argowan Horatio Caine Res Baby in Show? Julie Bastin-Byrne

State Bred Dog

Gr Ch Aslan That's Amore McCrindle

Aust Bred Dog

Ch Taejaan Kinky Boots RC Veurman/Smith

Open Dog

Ch Swifthund Pistols Atdawn CC RUBOB RIG OIG Tuck

Minor Puppy Bitch

Ozrhode Celtic Charm MPIG Grendon/McCrindle

Junior Bitch

Kassdalee Double Martini Veurman/Smith

Intermediate Bitch

Blakriva Lonesome Dove Slingsby

Aust Bred Bitch

Ch Phoenway Blue Anjil CC BOB BIG ABIG ABIS McCrindle

Birrarun Licorice Twist 2nd RC Tuck

Ch Alltalk Almost Heaven 3rd Mason

Thuringowa City KC 8thth June Breed/Group and GS Mrs H Weil

Baby dog

Argowan Horatio Caine BPIG Bastin-Byrne

State Bred Dog

Gr Ch Aslan That's Amore RC McCrindle

Aust Bred Dog

Ch Taejaan Kinky Boots Veurman/Smith

Open Dog

Ch Swifthund Pistols Atdawn CC Tuck

Minor Puppy Bitch

Ozrhode Celtic Charm MPIG Grendon/McCrindle

Junior Bitch

Kassdalee Double Martini RC Veurman/Smith

Intermediate Bitch

Blakriva Lonesome Dove Slingsby

Aust Bred Bitch

Ch Phoenway Blue Anjil CC BOB BIG ABIG McCrindle

Birrarun Licorice Twist 2nd Tuck

Ch Alltalk Almost Heaven 3rd Mason

There was a show on Saturday too - but I didn't go - only had Darcie entered so decided not to worry about it and take my time and head up Sunday. I believe Blakriva Lonesome Dove was BOB and Ch Taejaan Kinky Boots was dog challenge. I think Argowan Horation Caine got Baby in Show that day.

Today I also showed a Husky, Toppi (son of my Reba) for my friend Graham and the other co-owner Corey. I also got BIG with him. And Charlie took him in for General Specials (because as much as I would have liked to, I can't show two dogs at once) and she got RES IN SHOW with him. She also got RES IN SHOW with her own girl, (sister to Toppi) on Saturday - pretty proud of my Reba's kids.

So the Whippets and the Huskies had a good weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Lana and Co, with both Fluffy and Smooth coats :lol:

Congratulations to all on the results coming through!

I thought I'd do a brag on behalf of Krystal Lewis who I don't think comes on here. Not really a show brag but last weekend Ace "Aust Ch Nabihah Still the One" passed his endurance test!

Lets face it though, I don't think Ace's ability was ever in question ... I think they were more worried about Krystal being able to go the distance!!!

Well done Ace!

Cheers

Elly

CONGRATULATIONS to ACE and KRYSTAL

Well done! The Endurance Test is no walk in the park.

Cheers

Graeme

Congratulations Ace and Krystal on your ET title

Congrats to Lana and especially Jilly who did her mum very proud over the weekend.

None of my dogs were entered as their Mum (aka me) was to busy being on holidays and forgot to send in the entries :b but I had a great time watching and finally getting to use my camera, of which photo's are on their way except yours Lana, too many so have put on a USB stick and will give to you this weekend.

It is amazing what and how much you see when you don't have to show yourself. :)

Cristina

Almost forgot to put up this result. :p Ch. Skyeway Paris Hilton, (Paris) Best of breed (25 pts) & Runner up in Hound group. :D Well done to the handler, Gloria, only handler to show a whippet in stilletos & evening dress. :eek: :D

Almost forgot to put up this result. :p Ch. Skyeway Paris Hilton, (Paris) Best of breed (25 pts) & Runner up in Hound group. :D Well done to the handler, Gloria, only handler to show a whippet in stilletos & evening dress. :eek: :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back