The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Little Good Luck For Ginni Please

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:luck: :luck: :luck:

jinnyfizz said:
:huggles:   :huggles:   :huggles: Lots of love 'n hugs coming your way for Ginni :thumbsup:

Ella & Jinny send woofs and licks too :wub:   :wub:

I'm so glad you've got somewhere with it now.

Lots of  :luck:   :luck:   for a full recovery :cheers:

GOOD LUCK FROM ALL THE HOUNDS ,SOMERSET LURCHERS AND WHIPPET.LADY P :luck: :luck: :luck:

What good news....long may it continue... :huggles: :luck:

That is brilliant news :)) its very incouraging that your vet has sad she should return to 100% health now i like the sound of that :thumbsup: wishing Ginni all the best as she goes from strength to strength :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

feel so sorry for your poor girl, what a lot of pain she's going through, hope now that they now what it is and have a plan of treatment she can begin as quick a road to recovery as possible, :huggles: to you and her, she's a brave girl :luck: :luck:

does the vet know how she got this bacteria ?

Julie D said:
feel so sorry for your poor girl, what a lot of pain she's going through, hope now that they now what it is and have a plan of treatment she can begin as quick a road to recovery as possible,  :huggles: to you and her, she's a brave girl  :luck:   :luck:
does the vet know how she got this bacteria ?

he said the bacteria is quite common in rabbits so this is the most likely source as she does like the odd bunny, :thumbsup:

most dogs will come into contact with it and be perfectly ok but becuse Gins system had taken a knock it got a chance to get in, :(

:luck: :luck: :luck: for Ginni's continued improvement. Thank goodness you've got a wee fighter there. She must have tremendous spirit to have been through so much and look like she's turned the corner. :luck: :luck: :luck: and :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: to you both.

Jill

x

All the very best of luck :luck: with Ginni from myself and Vicki.

Hi Becka, just been wondering about Ginni and seen what looks like a positive update posted by yourself last week, wondering how she's coming along? :luck:

wild whippies said:
Hi Becka, just been wondering about Ginni and seen what looks like a positive update posted by yourself last week, wondering how she's coming along? :luck:
sorry for the delay,

No sooner do i get my hopes up than they are dashed yet again,

we've a rule in this house now that says' you MUST NEVER EVER EVER say a dog is looking well, or better, improving, on the up etc coz you can just about gurantee that you'll get kicked for it.

saturday/sunday Gin was doing ok, we had a couple of nice glimpses of the old Minxy Ginni, goading Rosa and slyly knocking the pup over... nothing too adventurous but it made us smile

then monday her left hock and right stifle were bruised, swollen and firey hot, she was in pain all over so we took her to the vets where her temp was 104, she had a rimadyl injection and had an ok night, yesterday she was heading back to be in pain, she had no sleep last night (so nor did i)

this morning it was back in first thing to get the cultures back... she STILL has Pasteurella :( even after all this time on antibiotics,

she's sparked out at the moment after a morphine equivilent injection,

the vet meanwhile is working specifically on ginni's case on his day off, he's in contact with the royal college to try and find some light at the end of this tunnel

he should be phoneing me back in the next hour or two

i've been blubbing on and off all day, i fear we are near the end and my darling Ginni will loose her battle

thankyou everyone for your support through all of this

love

becka

Picture029.jpg

Oh Becka....try to keep your chin up hun,easy for me to say I know.....sending my love to you :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Oh Becka - just as things started to improve - loads of positive thoughts and prayers are heading right for you and Gin :huggles:

Awww Becka don't give up hope, thinking of you both :huggles:

fetch18.jpg

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

sending you loads of luck, and positive thoughts,

:huggles: :huggles: to you and ginny :wub:

:( Oh Im really sorry to read this. :luck: :luck: Loads of positive thoughts coming your way - and even more :huggles: :huggles: for both of you.

So sorry to hear this. :( Ginni is beautiful and it's lovely to see her. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Very Sorry and sad to read this news Becka :( Don't give up hope and all the very best of luck for Ginni and yourself :luck: :luck:

Phill and Vicki :huggles:

Sorry to hear this Becka - sending lots and lots of positive thoughts your way. I really hope Ginni turns the corner soon. :luck: :luck: :luck:

Jill

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back