The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bob Blatch Trophyexcitement And Pleasure Guarantee

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Oooh, methinks Winx is up against Kane, and Ruso is running with Trish's Phoebe. Is that right?

Soooo looking forward to it, but need a favour 8) I can't face trawling through the old threads trying to find the address and postcode, could you let me know what it is again please Mr Lamping Man :*

Good Luck to everyone :luck: Lets hope for an exciting day like last time, and injury free runs :thumbsup:

Me...I just can't wait to see Lampy again :b I've got my outfit all picked out, and my hairdressers appointment booke for Friday afternoon. If it rains, you are going to see one angry TC (w00t) 8) :- "

TCx

my finley is up against surrey hills ,he had a good run with her last time and shame he was a bye dog then (w00t)

phoebe is looking forward to having a run with the gorgeous ruso and she hope he treats the girls well :huggles: :p

good luck to everyone and lets hope its injury free and the weathers good to us :thumbsup:

bet lampy will bring a few more memory cards for that camera of his tc seeing as your coming all dolled up (w00t) :* :huggles:

trish g said:
my finley is up against surrey hills ,he had a good run with her last time and shame he was a bye dog then (w00t)  
phoebe is looking forward to having a run with the gorgeous ruso and she hope he treats the girls well :huggles:   :p

good luck to everyone and lets hope its injury free and the weathers good to us :thumbsup:

bet lampy will bring a few more memory cards for that camera of his tc  seeing as your coming all dolled up (w00t)   :* :huggles:

I can't wait!!

Ruso is the perfect Gent, but I can't guarantee he might not want a quick snog before they set off :wub: :* :wub:

TCx

TC said:
trish g said:
phoebe is looking forward to having a run with the gorgeous ruso and she hope he treats the girls well :huggles:   :p

bet lampy will bring a few more memory cards for that camera of his tc  seeing as your coming all dolled up (w00t)    :* :huggles:

I can't wait!!

Ruso is the perfect Gent, but I can't guarantee he might not want a quick snog before they set off :wub: :* :wub:

TCx

well tell him she can be quite a fluzey so he could be in for a treat :- " long as she doesnt think hes finley then he will be in trouble (w00t) :p only joking she loves the boys really :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

good draw should be a great day .lets hope the weather will be kind to us (w00t)

OK. Some directions:

LITTLE DOG DROVE

HOLBEACH ST JOHN

LINCS

PE12 8RR

5-6 MILES FROM A17 HOLBEACH ON B1168

FOLLOW SIGNS TO HOLBEACH ST JOHN AIRFIELD.

THE FIELD FOR THE EVENT IS NEXT TO THE LAZY ACRE CARAVAN PARK

YOU COULD ALSO LOOK OUT FOR A LARGE ANGLIA TELEVISION OUTSIDE BROADCAST VAN.

Will we need to bring our water wings (w00t)

*Lesley* said:
Will we need to bring our water wings (w00t)
I would (w00t) The water I am told, free drains into the dykes quite readily but if you've got an inflatable with oars you might well bring that as well :luck:

lamping man said:
Oh Lampy, I know that you are stunned with my beauty, but bringing a television crew to capture me for posterity is taking it a bit far you know (w00t)

Do we need to bring passports again, or are we getting out the measure :- "

TCx

TC said:
lamping man said:

Oh Lampy, I know that you are stunned with my beauty, but bringing a television crew to capture me for posterity is taking it a bit far you know (w00t)

Do we need to bring passports again, or are we getting out the measure :- "

TCx

Bring passports but any doubtful dogs will be measured

I've got a dinghy in the loft :lol:

On a serious note though Lampy will someone be checking the ground the day before,my dogs are tough nuts but I'm a bit concerned for very slippy ground for the dogs when the weather has been so bad :)

controversial said:
are the tv crew bringing a toilet. (w00t)
Cor that would be handy (w00t) Then I won't have pee in the entrance to the caravan park, and THEN notice the security cameras 8) :b :- "

TCx

Last edited by a moderator:
its the best agricultural land in britain and has the best drainage system so it should be ok (w00t)

Good evening all lure coursers :thumbsup: The weather forecast for later in the week is favourable and speaking to the land owner today,it transpires that in the area of Lincs(you've got it,lure coursing epicentre) there has not been as much rain as in other areas of that county. Bodes well for the weekend hey! :luck:

Now. IMPORTANT :eek: Whipaway Winterblue is OUT, will not run. Its place on the card is taken by LYNPERRY EAST WIND :)

Further VERY IMPORTANT. :blink:

Lynperry Wonder who in our first open this season was adjudged to be very slightly over size and therefore did not run has in fact been granted a WCRA passport, measures bang on 21 AND WILL RUN. As stated in the draw.

I am told that the owners of Lynperry Waterloo Boy have agreed to share his saddle with Archie(Lynperry Wonder). A very sporting gesture (w00t)

Look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday. My own dogs are over weight and sluggish but they'll try their very best as whippets do. :thumbsup: :cheers:

THIS IS A TOP CLASS FIELD AND THE WINNER WILL HAVE EARNED THE TITLE- BEST LURE COURSING WHIPPET IN THE COUNTRY.

-_- -_- -_-

Lynperry Wonder who in our first open this season was adjudged to be very slightly over size and therefore did not run has in fact been granted a WCRA passport, measures bang on 21 AND WILL RUN. As stated in the draw. :oops: :oops:

Congratulations on Archie being the correct height .......Having met him in November I did think he looked within the correct range :D :- "

:luck: :luck: :luck: to everyone at this event ....Lets hope ALL of the dogs come home safely ......Its good to see Elizabeths boys on the card ( :luck: :luck: guys ;) ) .......Looking forward to seeing who wins the top lure coursing dog ever born in the whole wide lampy world :teehee: :sweating: (w00t) :lol:

lamping man said:
Good evening all lure coursers :thumbsup:   The weather forecast for later in the week is favourable and speaking to the land owner today,it transpires that in the area of Lincs(you've got it,lure coursing epicentre) there has not been as much rain as in other areas of that county. Bodes well for the weekend hey! :luck:
Now. IMPORTANT :eek:     Whipaway Winterblue is OUT, will not run. Its place on the card is taken by  LYNPERRY EAST WIND :)

Further VERY IMPORTANT. :blink:

Lynperry Wonder who in our first open this season was adjudged to be very slightly over size and therefore did not run has in fact been granted a WCRA passport, measures bang on 21 AND WILL RUN. As stated in the draw.

I am told that the owners of Lynperry Waterloo Boy have agreed to share his saddle with Archie(Lynperry Wonder). A very sporting gesture (w00t)

Look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday. My own dogs are over weight and sluggish but they'll try their very best as whippets do. :thumbsup:   :cheers:

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

[SIZE=21pt]BIG IS BEAUTIFUL[/SIZE] :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back