The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bob Blatch Trophyexcitement And Pleasure Guarantee

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Greetings all lure coursers :thumbsup: For the forthcoming event, I can tell you that our slipper will be our good friend John Wallace. He is pictured below when he slipped our Championship meeting at Holkham, this Spring.

The second picture, again at Holkham, :thumbsup: is of Colin Neville who will be our judge. As stated previously, this will be Colin's last event :( . What better occasion to bow out on than judging for the Best Lure Coursing Whippet in the country. Now how lucky can one man get?

HM1.jpg

HM2.jpg

What better occasion to bow out on than judging for the Best Lure Coursing Whippet in the country.

This really isn't worth the rise .......So glad your sense of humor is still intact ....... Off to polish my racing champions for this weekend :lol:

as its his last ,will he go out juding on horseback or his trusted quad (w00t) :luck:

can i just ask if anyone has received confirmation of their entries? :sweating:

Hi to all lure coursers :thumbsup: I haven't had mine. I will update you all tomorrow.

Who will be the best???? :luck: :thumbsup:

Greetings all lure coursers :thumbsup: An update. :blink:

I have spoken with Andrea this afternoon. She has had a few issues ( not dog related) to deal with. Should anyone be doubtful as to their entry having been received, please give her a call. 01376 563 592. The stake is full or thereabouts. If ,however, any of you are still wanting to enter, can you please go ahead and do so, on the above number. Multiple dog entries will give way to a singleton if necessary.

Remember everyone. This will be our last Open for THIS season. Don't miss out on the chance of your dog becoming the top lure coursing whippet in the country.

It promises to be a great day for all. :luck: :thumbsup:

I spoke to Andrea last night and I'm in (w00t)

Can't wait :thumbsup:

TCx

i spoke to andrea last night too... :D

i'm in too, yeh!

:luck: everyone

Any news on the draw for this event please?

It is time now to get excited... (w00t)

maggiemay2 said:
Any news on the draw for this event please?
It is time now to get excited...  (w00t)

Hi Sarah. No, we only ever do a draw one week before an event. I will though be speaking to Andrea later today hopefully to learn the current situation and will let you know. :thumbsup:

Hi everyone. I am sorry that I have not posted any updates on the BB. I lost dogs this afternoon for 6 hours so that took care of that time that I would have used for other purposes. Anyway, I will speak to AB tomorrow(I did try to reach her this morning but she wasn't in) and find out where we are :thumbsup:

lamping man said:
Hi everyone. I am sorry that I have not posted any updates on the BB. I lost dogs this afternoon for 6 hours so that took care of that time that I would have used for other purposes. Anyway, I will speak to AB tomorrow(I did try to reach her this morning but she wasn't in) and find out where we are  :thumbsup:

omg 6 hours bet you was frantic :eek: dont they just love to worry us :sweating: :(

hope they came back safe and sound :huggles:

trish g said:
lamping man said:
Hi everyone. I am sorry that I have not posted any updates on the BB. I lost dogs this afternoon for 6 hours so that took care of that time that I would have used for other purposes. Anyway, I will speak to AB tomorrow(I did try to reach her this morning but she wasn't in) and find out where we are  :thumbsup:

omg 6 hours bet you was frantic :eek: dont they just love to worry us :sweating: :(

Thanks Trish. Yes they found their way home at 7-30 last evening from 5 miles down the coast :blink: . 3 weeks ago they were gone for 10 hours. Breezed in at 10-30. Happy days!! :thumbsup:

lamping man said:
trish g said:
lamping man said:

Thanks Trish. Yes they found their way home at 7-30 last evening from 5 miles down the coast :blink: . 3 weeks ago they were gone for 10 hours. Breezed in at 10-30. Happy days!! :thumbsup:

:eek: Poor you and Diane! So pleased they're back safe and sound :huggles:

Tx

lamping man said:
trish g said:
lamping man said:

Well at least their timing is improving :thumbsup: Must be all the training :lol:

Glad they're back safe :)) Bet they slept well... :thumbsup:

Tracey x

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back