The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bob Blatch Trophyexcitement And Pleasure Guarantee

lamping man said:
Greetings to all serious lure coursers and to those that aspire to that level :thumbsup:
Now. Important information to convey to the faithful :blink:

SATURDAY'S MEETING IS OFF.

THE 21ST RUNNING OF BOB BLATCH TROPHY WILL NOT TAKE PLACE ON 26 JAN 08

THIS MEETING WILL NOW TAKE PLACE ON SATURDAY 1 MARCH 2008

THE VENUE IS THE SAME.

THE DRAW WILL TAKE PLACE ON THE PRECEEDING SATURDAY viz 23 FEB 08

ANY PERSONS WISHING TO PULL THEIR DOGS WILL THEY PLEASE TELEPHONE BOB/ANDREA ON 01376 563592

IN THE ABSENCE OF SUCH CALLS, ALL DOGS THAT WERE IN THIS SATURDAY'S EVENT WILL BE IN THE DRAW ON 23 FEB WITH ONE EXCEPTION-

LYNPERRY WONDER WILL NOT BE IN THE DRAW.

The reason for the postponement this Saturday is that the ground is waterlogged

Any persons who would like to enter for this new date who could not make it for the postponed date please register your interest with Bob/Andrea or PM me.

Oh dear

Last edited by a moderator:
Im gutted :( ...was looking forward to it....hopefully see you lot on the 1st

Thanks for letting us know :thumbsup:

I am really gutted that this event has been cancelled.

Having read all the comments directed at EAWCC because they did not allow an oversized dog to run, it would seem they were correct in their action the first time round, but no on seems to have acknowledged this.

I sincerely hope that I am able to make the 1st, as currently I already have plans. It would be very frustrating to miss the next event because this one has been cancelled.

TCx

p.s. As an aside, I think it's a shame that it's been rescheduled to a week before crufts (although I understand the difficulties in rescheduling thi sort of event) as it will be hard to weigh up the risk of running in case of injury and they might have to miss The Best Dog Show in the World

lamping man said:
Well I must say that at my age, very little shocks me -_-   and because I am such a charitable person  :blink:   I would put the discrepancy regarding the height issue down to....what shall we call it?? I know, an oversite. :))
Anyway folks without wishing to be picky over choice of words, the event was postponed. It wasn't cancelled and we, I am sure, all hope to be there on 1st.

So TC, keep that outfit ready to set Lincolnshire alight and Lampy drooling (w00t)   (w00t)   :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Humble apologies for my poor choice of words Mr Lampy :b

I might have to get a new outfit by then if the weight loss continues (w00t) 8) :- "

TCx

OK folk unfortunatly due to a member breaking the board rules I have had to remove a few post's (the original & post's that quoted the original)

I recieved 2 complaints about the afformentioned post.

please remember that the board rules state that you may not publicly attack another member.

I've been asked to post the below by Sparky

At no time did I ever state to anyone that I had a passport or that I had even applied for a passport, it is the assumption of otheres that I had a passport.

at no time did I ever intended to misslead or descive anyone over the size of my dog.

Lynperry Wonder at firstrike was only entered after speaking with a member of EAWCC who said to enter and they would mesure him on the day.

I sincerly hope this clears up any misunderstanding regarding the matter.

Sparky

whimper of an excuse.the man should have done it himself.apolgised to eawcc ,his own club and everybody who had entered.mud sticks,after talking to two of the most highley respected people in the sport i believe their version .of the story. nice to see this thread opened again,now people can make their own mind up as i said mud sticks even by assocation.

This is all getting stupid now !! .....This kind of childish behaviour IS what will bring the sport into disrepute ...... Sparkys sent an apology ....End of ......This is turning 2 clubs against each other .....I know theres water under the bridge, but lets all act like grown ups and get on with it !!!! ......Awaiting my warn level to be upped ....Hannah :- "

ithink he owes you a personal apolgy.as you put your neck on the line defending him.as did another k9er more verbralantly.nobody has brought the sport into disripute than the person concerned.

[SIZE=21pt]dedecus inter amicitia pessimus sis animus invenio cimex.ave[/SIZE]

you are right Hannah , this ongoing backbiting , sneering and general slagging off is doing nobody any favours and i speak as one who has done a little bit of **** taking !

Controversial you obviously have a big old axe to grind with either the NWLCC or individuals within that club . give it up - its a shame you have to travel to E Anglia to enjoy your sport because of bad feeling near at home. There are issues that need addressing in lurecoursing and although i wont be making the journey to N Yorks i was really pleased to see that Lampy had entered perhaps now is the time to move forward in our sport . The issue of size needs resolving by consultation amongst interested parties . Surely an answer is out there.

controversial said:
Don't know who you are, but the only shame here, is in you for deliberate incitement - warn level adjusted.

Edited to say that if you continue, you will be placed on moderator preview.

dont grind axes not that childish.move onto pastures greener.lifes to short to be bothered with petty squabbles.standards are standards otherwise you wouldnt have a breed.maybe you have the issue.

controversial said:
dont grind axes not that childish.move onto pastures greener.lifes to short to be bothered with petty squabbles.standards are standards otherwise you wouldnt have a breed.maybe you have the issue.
I personally don't have an issue, I am totally unbiased in that I am not connected to this particular whippet pastime. I am however, a moderator, and I'm asked to do a job here - which is to prevent petty squabbles and arguements in public. If you have anything to suggest to someone - such as "someone owes someone else an apology"- why not suggest it in a PM and not publicly? You suggest you are not being childish, but your posts suggest otherwise.

sorry june it wasnt you that i replied to dont know how to get th e quote thing going yet.it was larru

June Jonigk said:
controversial said:
Don't know who you are, but the only shame here, is in you for deliberate incitement - warn level adjusted.

Edited to say that if you continue, you will be placed on moderator preview.

June my favourite supermoderateress, ive been extremely civil and polite on this forum as of late, up his warn level, pacey pacey, in fact use some of my 90% :lol:

love youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

controversial said:
The only issue i have is with a consistently negative and antagonistic attitude

midlanderkeith said:
June my favourite supermoderateress, ive been extremely civil and polite on this forum as of late, up his warn level, pacey pacey, in fact use some of my 90% :lol:                       love youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Hi Keithy, you're going the right way to get your 90% lowered :thumbsup: Love you too!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back