The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Buffy's Babies !!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:luck: Hope everything is going ok, it's been while since you posted

me too, maybe shes just so busy , hope she hasnt had the same problem I had with Mollees last litter :(

fingers crossed :luck: :luck:

Good Luck girl :luck: Push :x

Hope we have some good news soon :D

Wow, how thrilling. I hope all is well. Buffy looks like a beautiful girl. I am saying 9 puppies, 5 boys, 4 girls. :luck: :luck: :luck:

Buffy had a C-Section this morning. Jill phoned to say Buffy is well but still sleepy, she is home with all 7 of her pup's. 5 Boy's and 2 Girl's.

Colour's are,,,,,2 white/black parit's like dad,,,boy's

,,,,,,1 white/black parti,,,,girl

,,,,,,2 blue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, boy's

,,,,, 1 blue brindle ,,,,boy

,,,,,,1 brindle,,,,,,,,,,,,girl

One little lad , the brindle is weak,,he got stuck,,but with Jill and Buffy looking after him, Im sure he will be just fine.

Jill is over the moon,,I am also :D .

Jill will post photo's later :cheers:

:thumbsup: wow, that's great news :cheers:

Glad she is OK :wub:

Am looking forward to the pictures. :wub: :wub: :wub:

:luck: :luck: :luck: lots of luck for the little one, am sure he will be fine :luck: :luck: :luck:

Oh Congratulations Jill and Buffy :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: You must all be exhausted and it must have been such a worry for you, but thank goodness everyone is OK now. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Very best of luck with all the babies, especially thinking of the little brindle boy! :luck: :luck:

I need to go and have a stiff drink now, the worrying and waiting has been bad enough for me, God knows what it must have been like for you! ;) :luck: :luck:

Well Done everybody we will be thinking about you over here too !!!

Wonderful news!!!!!! :cheers: CONGRATULATIONS Jill & Buffy!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulaions Jill and Buffy :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Glad to hear a happy ending

Good luck to your little brindle boy :luck: :luck: :luck:

Looking forward to seeing lots of lovely puppy pictures :wub: :wub:

take care

Karen

:cheers: :cheers: [SIZE=14pt]Many Congratulations Buffy [/SIZE](and Jill of course) - Hope all is well now after what must have been a very worrying time.

Loads of luck and :huggles: to Buffy and all the little pups, particularly the brindle boy. :luck: :luck: Looking forward to seeing loads of pics. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

a huge well done to Buffy and Jill :cheers: hope everythings goes smoothly now that poor Buffy had a rough time :luck: :luck:

waiting for those gorgeous puppy pic's now ;) :D

Congrats Jill & Buffy

:luck: for the little one!

Right......now can that be the last of the c/sections for this year on whippets, the last few months has been horrendous for birthing / puppy problems.

Can't wait to see pic's :D

Aaaahh well done Jill & Buffy :D Bet your glad its all over - I hope Buffy makes a speedy recovery and the little brindle lad gains lots of strength :luck:

Wow 7 puppies! That's brilliant, and there were quite a lot of correct guesses on the number :thumbsup:

Have a wonderful first day with your puppies, Buffy (and Jill!) :wub: relax and enjoy being a mum :luck: Hope all is okay with the brindle boy.

Glad they're all here safely and that mum is ok too. Best of :luck: with the brindle lad. Hope you're looking after yourself too! :huggles:

[SIZE=14pt]Yippeee - CONGRATS[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: just caught up been out for a walk. They sound really nice colours.

Hope mum is well and little brindle boy xxx :huggles: :huggles: :thumbsup:

Lots of Luck to you all. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhhhhhh, bless her. Poor thing having to have a section. Hope she isn't too sore :blink: Congratulations, I am sure that little boy will bounce back with TLC :cheers:

Wow 7 babes .well done Buffy I hope your all recovering from your ordeal.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: for babies and :wub: for Buffy

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back