The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Buffy's Babies !!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:D Well done Buffy :D Lovely lovely babies :wub: :wub: :wub:

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE BUFFY[/SIZE] :cheers: Gorgeous babies :wub: :wub:

Good look to all especially the little boy :luck: :luck:

Jill,

They look lovely...get some rest and then post tons of photos!!!!!...I've already picked a favourite! :thumbsup:

:wub: the dark brindle one

They look a few days old there from their sizes

Well done once again Buffy & Congrats Jill you must be over the moon :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the blue/brindle. What a lot of white fur, though!!!

:cheers: once more!

Wowwww :D ,,what a size they are :blink: ,,they lovely :wub: :wub: .

That's exactly what I was going to say lol they are very big :eek:

No wonder Buffy looked like a more like squashy cushion with legs rather than a whippet in those last few days !!!

Awwwww - :wub: :wub: :wub:

Love the blue and white one with PINK nose :lol: :wub:

Yes they look rather large puppies for 1/2day old. :thumbsup:

Have a nice rest Buffy.

Awwwwwwww! They're gorgeous! :wub: :wub: I love the white one with black ears. :wub: Buffy's looking good. :thumbsup:

Congratulations to Buffy and her 7 babies... best of luck for a speedy recovery!

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

And eight... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

:cheers: CONGRATULATIONS :cheers: Buffy and Jill, glad everything turned out ok, they all look :wub: :wub: lovely and contented :thumbsup:

Julie

Oh what a panic for you! Glad everything's fine now - she looks like she's taking it all in her stride anyway! :luck: :wub:

What a bummer , having to have a c- section , thought that must have been the case when we had no news :( , Isnt it amazing how quickly they can cope with their babies even though they must wonder how they got there too . I had 2 little wee ones in Mollees lot . Mikkee and Maddie .but with extra feeds from me of Welpi and lactade they both grew into `normal ` ( well apart from being more wild that the others !) puppies , so good luck with your brindle boy :luck:

They all look a good size too :wub:

Buffy is not producing any milk for the pup's :( , has anyone any tip's. Jill is bottle feeding them just now.

Oh dear ... hope all goes ok. Keep us informed please. Will puppies be ok. :sweating:

Susan said:
Buffy is not producing any milk for the pup's  :( , has anyone any tip's. Jill is bottle feeding them just now.
:( Oh bugger!

No experience, but all i can say is keep trying, Jill sounds like she's doing a good job!

Oh no :( hope pup will be ok.

Just a thought but it might be a good idea to start another topic off with something like "no milk " or " help with hand rearing" it might catch more peoples attention.

Julie

Been very busy, but finally a few pics, Buffy is doing remarkably well considering what shes been through in the last 24 hours, and is bieng a great mum despite the lack of milk, the pups all look great, even the little'un :wub: :wub: :wub:

First pic - The magnificent Seven

dogs_057.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back