The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Buffy's Babies !!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Do they do maternity wear for dogs ???? :D

dogs_047.jpg

And now the latest tummy shot, doesnt do the bulges justice !! :blink: So the wait comtinues, she's just been out with me and Jack for a gentle stroll, and is 'waddling' !!!

dogs_048.jpg

She has dropped quite a lot in the lat few days hasn't she, when is she actually due?

Her due date is actually wednesday 12th, I hope they come soon, the wait is becoming unbearable !!!! :wacko:

I dont know whether she's 'nesting' but she's doing some strange things with my duvet !! :blink:

dogs_049.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i go for 8 pups and they will be here by tuesday, i love the blues too

lol awwww it's not nice having to wait, vindaloo curry and a bumpy car ride (w00t) :thumbsup:

Buffy is looking very ready..

Glad to hear my young black boy 'Elvis' is not the only singing black. These vocals inspired his name - Ibiza Viva Las Vegas, as he is quite a 'star'..

In fact, he actualy has a distinctly shaped white 'star' on his chest; very appropriate.!!

You can see him at my current pups page -

http://www.blackwhippet.com/?page=Litters&...rent&ContentID=

All the best for the delivery which I predict will be by tomorrow night with about 7 pups, 4 boys & 3 girls.. (sorry for being behind on the guessing game).

Kind regards,

is there no news yet :teehee: come on buffy we want puppy pics :wub: :thumbsup:

Sorry I havent posted an update earlier, but as luck would have it, ive come down with a wicked cold today !! :(

Buffy is quite restless, her 'bits' and surrounding area is enlarged (hope that doesnt offend anyone!) and she is having lots of little wee's, are these all signs ?, everything is out and ready in the kitchen, feel like ive spent the whole day waiting !!!!! Come on Buffy -_-

sorry to hear your not feeling too good. lets hope buffy just sails through and you can get some rest :thumbsup: :luck: :luck: GOOD LUCK

Good luck with your puppies and buffy :luck: :luck: :luck:

Julie

Wow - i've never been one for soaps - but i cant stop checking back here!!!..

Buffy is a beautiful girl, i cant wait to see her little babies!

Good Luck :luck: , Moo.

What's happening Buffy? .... waiting... waiting .... ;)

Well i suppose my prediction of early monday morning went out of the window!!! :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back