The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Diet Thread

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Haha!! Gotta say my friend hasn't sed out today cos she knows shell get her head bitten off! im getting to that time of the month (and thats my excuse for only losing another 1lb!) Hows every one feeling today? it has to be said you do feel better just doing that little bit of extra exercise! Got salsa tonight really looking forward to it, tho the way my thighs are acheing they arent lol!!

[SIZE=21pt] :( aww i suck big time this week (no coments trac you mucky mare )iv put back on the 2lb i lost last week as iv not stopped eating iv put it down to it being my time of the month :- " so hopfully il try harder next week :b [/SIZE]

nicky12 said:
[SIZE=21pt] :( aww i suck big time this week (no coments trac you mucky mare )iv put back on the 2lb i lost last week as iv not stopped eating iv put it down to it being my time of the month  :- " so hopfully il try harder next week  :b [/SIZE]
:eek:

trac said:
nicky12 said:
[SIZE=21pt] :( aww i suck big time this week (no coments trac you mucky mare )iv put back on the 2lb i lost last week as iv not stopped eating iv put it down to it being my time of the month  :- " so hopfully il try harder next week  :b [/SIZE]

Oh please :lol: do we have to endure this, if it isnt whippet knickers, its the time of the month, hows about tenna for men or summat

midlanderkeith said:
trac said:
nicky12 said:

Oh please :lol: do we have to endure this, if it isnt whippet knickers, its the time of the month, hows about tenna for men or summat

thats my story and im stickin to it so :p :- "

Its a good excuse aint it :p but dont worry ull lose it again. Forgot to ask did u get ur dvd or not?

rach125 said:
Its a good excuse aint it  :p   but dont worry ull lose it again. Forgot to ask did u get ur dvd or not?
:( no its not come yet and they reckon its not going to be dispatched till 2nd feb so im bidding on one on ebay instead :cheers:

ive only just noticed nicky you have a new signature much better than the last one :- "

rach125 said:
Haha!! Gotta say my friend hasn't sed out today cos she knows shell get her head bitten off! im getting to that time of the month (and thats my excuse for only losing another 1lb!) Hows every one feeling today? it has to be said you do feel better just doing that little bit of extra exercise! Got salsa tonight really looking forward to it, tho the way my thighs are acheing they arent lol!!
For the exercise part I took the dogs for a good long walk today, about an hour and a half. Old girl Kerri was not impressed as it was wet first and then raining :- " . Took them about three quarters of a mile to get into it and stop walking behind me but after that they were off. I forgot how much I enjoy going out just me and the dogs.

I hate the scales, they're hiding under the chest of drawers until saturday morning :- "

well my diet advise to you all is get a bout of morning sickness so far ive lost near on a stone cant eat can only drink water and my boobs are huge mind you i dont feel all that good in fact ide gladly put a stone back on just to feel like a human again good luck to you all :)

nicky12 said:
Nicky I was always told that you will be 4 pounds heavier at that time of the month :thumbsup:

Oh :rant: this diet thing. I'm sat here with a bottle of wine & a big dollop of tiramisu after eating pizza for tea.

Today has been just rubbish so I'm cheering myself up big time.

Tomorrow is another day, & if it's as bad as today then I'll crack open another bottle. So there.... :- " :lol:

Julie....pigged out, pi**ed up, but happy :cheers:

J.T. said:
Oh  :rant:   this diet thing. I'm sat here with a bottle of wine & a big dollop of tiramisu after eating pizza for tea.Today has been just rubbish so I'm cheering myself up big time.

Tomorrow is another day, & if it's as bad as today then I'll crack open another bottle. So there.... :- "  :lol:

Julie....pigged out, pi**ed up, but happy :cheers:

:cheers: to you my type of night :oops: sorry dieters :b

Today was weighing in day at work and I have lost 3 pounds (w00t) that's 5 pounds I've lost in 2 weeks :D I'm so chuffed with myself :D

Jacquie said:
Today was weighing in day at work and I have lost 3 pounds  (w00t) that's 5 pounds I've lost in 2 weeks  :D I'm so chuffed with myself  :D
(w00t) and so you should be hun thats fantastic :huggles: i must follow your example and do better next week :b

Congratulations!!! thats really good going! come on we need ur secrets. They are starting to do weighing in at salsa for those who want it so i thought i would, might give me a bit more incentive cos i wouldn't want to be the only one who put weight on or never lost any.

Hurrah I have lost 4lbs this week. (thats my biggest weight loss in 1 week, over the last 15 weeks)

hi Nikki

I eat 5 times a day !! A cereal & low fat milk & and apple for Breakfast A snack like a creal bar a lunch something like Chicken salad and LF mayo in whole meal pitta bread. another snack usually fruit and a good Dinner always try to fill up 1/2 my plate with Veg along with a small portion of meat.

Eating little and often keeps your metabolism up .

If you exercize you could have another little treat ! If you crave somethong try Blue Ribbon they are quite low in calories but will stop you craving the chocolate (that I know I Miss)

Claire said:
Hurrah I have lost 4lbs this week. (thats my biggest weight loss in 1 week, over the last 15 weeks)
hi Nikki

I eat 5 times a day !! A cereal & low fat milk & and apple for Breakfast A snack like a creal bar a lunch something like  Chicken salad and LF mayo in whole meal pitta bread. another snack usually fruit and a good Dinner always try to fill up 1/2 my plate with Veg along with a small portion of meat.

Eating little and often keeps your metabolism up .

If you exercize you could have another little treat ! If you crave somethong try Blue Ribbon they are quite low in calories but will stop you craving the chocolate (that I know I Miss)

(w00t) wow way to go clair ,that is fantastic and thanks for those diet tips im guna need em i think :sweating: ,well so far today iv had low fat chicken cuppa soup and im just about to have a low fat special k bar :) and on a good note just had email saying my fitness dvd has been dispatched yay ,even thou i bloody went and bought another of ebay last night bloody typical eh :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]nicky...have you got a vcr?? i have loads of fitness videos that you can have....havent used them for ages[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back