The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Gold @Excuseme Pregnancy Diary

RESIZED SIKA 18th Feb 2018 001.jpg
Todays picture of the puppies. There is a bone in the middle, underneath the puppies that mum has given them, this has woken them up and made them quiet excited. Although their eyes are not completely open (they only started to open yesterday) their sense of smell appears to be very good.

View attachment 111974335 Todays picture of the puppies. There is a bone in the middle, underneath the puppies that mum has given them, this has woken them up and made them quiet excited. Although their eyes are not completely open (they only started to open yesterday) their sense of smell appears to be very good.
there huge! so cute :)

No not yet, they are just "blobs" with no character. Of course our colour choice will be golden.
Your suppose to wait until 4 weeks old when they come out of there shell. Have you had a cuddle with any yet? I presume Sika is doing well with feeding them, as they are all so big bellied. :)

RESIZED SIKA 22nd Feb 2018 007.jpg
RESIZED SIKA 22nd Feb 2018 005.jpg
RESIZED SIKA 22nd Feb 2018 006.jpg
I've just taken these pictures today
The pink ones have a red heater bulb above, and the normal whiter ones have it turned off. (just to take the pictures)
The time has come that these "monsters" and their mum have to go out into the kennel. Their bed is no longer big enough and they need space to spread out.
Sika has not been banished to the outside kennel, We have dog flaps that she knows how to use so that she can come and go as she pleases, one in the back door and one at the kennel/shed. She has been visiting the outside bed for a couple of days, re arranging it, so we think the time is right. Tomorrow I will probably remove the plastic bed that they are in to give them more room. The heater will remain on.

View attachment 111974469 View attachment 111974470 View attachment 111974471 I've just taken these pictures today
The pink ones have a red heater bulb above, and the normal whiter ones have it turned off. (just to take the pictures)
The time has come that these "monsters" and their mum have to go out into the kennel. Their bed is no longer big enough and they need space to spread out.
Sika has not been banished to the outside kennel, We have dog flaps that she knows how to use so that she can come and go as she pleases, one in the back door and one at the kennel/shed. She has been visiting the outside bed for a couple of days, re arranging it, so we think the time is right. Tomorrow I will probably remove the plastic bed that they are in to give them more room. The heater will remain on.
They are lovely, very cute! Sika looks like an amazing mum! :)

They are gorgeous - I'm getting really puppy broody. There is a baby litter of Welsh Terriers on one of my groups and they are adorable. Seeing these little ones here isn't helping my broodiness one bit ;)

Today,
RESIZED SIKA first taste 25th Feb 2018 015.jpg
RESIZED SIKA first taste 25th Feb 2018 018.jpg
RESIZED SIKA first taste 25th Feb 2018 011.jpg
"FIRST TASTE".
I have just offered the puppies some raw minced chicken that I have "blitzed" with some warm water. I think they liked it!! :rolleyes: They had been introduced to the smell of raw a few days ago by mum, when we had some fresh meaty venison bones.
They got themselves very messy but a couple of them decided to wash each others faces, just making sure nothing went to waste!
Mum enjoyed the cleaning up chores too (no pictures though).

Today,View attachment 111974538 View attachment 111974539 View attachment 111974540 "FIRST TASTE".
I have just offered the puppies some raw minced chicken that I have "blitzed" with some warm water. I think they liked it!! :rolleyes: They had been introduced to the smell of raw a few days ago by mum, when we had some fresh meaty venison bones.
They got themselves very messy but a couple of them decided to wash each others faces, just making sure nothing went to waste!
Mum enjoyed the cleaning up chores too (no pictures though).
Awe they seem to love the food! :)

They look far bigger than Olive's pups but they are lush! there fur looks like velvet! :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back