The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Gold @Excuseme Pregnancy Diary

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We've just had another good 24hrs. You would never have known what Sika had gone through to get her last puppy.
She does not wear a bucket/hood to stop her from worrying the stitches, it's almost as if she doesn't know they are there!
We ore off to see the vet soon for check up.
Hope the vets went well! bless Sika give her lots of cuddles!

Everything fine today, the stitches look good and temperature is fine too
All of the puppies are well and content. Thank you Violet.
that's good to know that the temperature is fine, and also its great that Sika doesn't have to where the cone :)

Yes, She is very "chilled out" about them. She is 100% devoted at the moment, other than a quick wee or poo, she never leaves them. The puppies themselves are very content and never make a sound. There must be plenty of milk available, and she is keeping them warm. Our house is heated and warm too!

No cuddles at the moment, but we can sit and watch for ages. Everything is in Siks's capable hands/paws. We will make a decision about which puppy we will keep when they are older. Only 2 girls, so our decision is quiet limited.
I was looking at them all this morning and thinking that it was about time I took another picture of them to put on the forum.

yes please @excuseme ! We can never have enough photo's of them all :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Look how they've grown :eek:.
RESIZED SIKA 13th Feb 2018 006.jpg

She was sleeping untill I clicked the camera !

She's doing a brilliant job there. Will you let her have a second litter?

Wow they’ve grown so much!! The one with a little white mark on his/her head :oops:

Everything is still going well, mum and her babies are fine. The puppies eyes started to open yesterday.
I have just given mum her breakfast, she has been given a large piece of fallow deer neck. She took it straight to bed with the puppies, she put it down and just looked. The the noise and fuss that the puppies made was unbelievable, even though they could not actually see and focus on the neck, they were so very excited about this lovely smell. They are obviously much too small to manage this at the moment, and mum still has LOADS of milk, but it is interesting to see their reaction.
I will get some more pictures asap.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back