The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Fao Sarahloveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
its all utter bull sarah.....brand new member managed to his/her way straight to that thread.......amazing ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
its all utter bull sarah.....brand new member managed to his/her way straight to that thread.......amazing ;)
well as i am a new member i thought i would checkout the threads that were getting the most attention

whats the problem with that

well as i am a new member i thought i would checkout the threads that were getting the most attention

no problem you can go wherever you like

nice to meet you your welcome anytime in here :p :wacko: :blink:

as debbie said..no problem...but being rude isnt gonna make you any friends..although im guessing you know a few people on here from before :)

very nice to meet you :)

afternoon one and all :D ,my ,my k9 has been busy today

hello trac,,,yes it has..we have alovely new friend :thumbsup:

oooo i got a flipping head ach from hell just necked 3 tabs that should shift it -_-

hello debbie and hely and wench :D ,hope your headache goes hun

i see the thread has gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back