The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I Was Absolutely Furious!!!!!!!!!&

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well done jane and nicky hope all goes well for you both :huggles: :huggles:

Janr you really are a wonderful person :thumbsup: and im sure you will find her a perfect home, what is she like with other dogs? and different breeds? cat ect.....or did she not tell you any of that?

Jane you are truely are star........xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope it is all sorted - as the advert seems to have changed again :(

So it has!!!!!

Wonder what is happening now?

I didn't leave a voice mail - I spoke to her and she didn't say anything at the time :blink:

I am quite prepared to purchase her. Wonder if it was Nicky who left the voicemail?? :unsure:

I think she is being sarcastic about the voicemail , it was probably an abusive one .

I see the price has gone up to £400 ! :(

So it has!!!!!Wonder what is happening now?

I didn't leave a voice mail - I spoke to her and she didn't say anything at the time :blink:

I am quite prepared to purchase her. Wonder if it was Nicky who left the voicemail?? :unsure:
no hun i spoke to her in person ,she wouldnt comit to a day for me to go there for some reason and said she would call me back wen she was free :blink: she also said she had rehomed another whippet to and that she was good with kids ext ,so im not shure why she has changed the add all very strange indeed ,lets hope shes not bk up in 6mths time like my poppy :unsure:

she probaly bumped the price back up because she had some interest :rant: , if some one has phoned who wants to breed from her, then they will soon get their money back on her, il bet the highest bidder gets her :(

Sounds like she is thinking along the lines that now there is interest she will put the price up :rant:

she probaly bumped the price back up because she had some interest
That's what it sounds like, greedy mare :angry:

Come on Jane and Nicky, keep on it :huggles:

pretty sure thats what it is, im sure if i remember rightly she started at £200 then the price went up to £400 then it came back down to £250 and went back up when she came into season the £350,

i would have said it was to do with the money :angry:

fingers are crossed for you jane and nicky :luck: :luck: :luck:

Hi,

I have only just read this post, could someone tell which sight she is advertising on.

If she is only going to take the highest bidder, the taylor whippets would like to help by donated half of it,

from their savings, to get this dear little girl away from this horrible person. Unfortunately I can't help with the

rehoming as I am on the Isle of Man

Janetta x

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
I have only just read this post, could someone tell which sight she is advertising on.

If she is only going to take the highest bidder, the taylor whippets would like to help by donated half of it,

from their savings, to get this dear little girl away from this horrible person. Unfortunately I can't help with the

rehoming as I am on the Isle of Man

Janetta x

HAve pm'd you x

The ad says she no longer for sale as she in season.

I have sent the owner a text to ask what she wants to do now she has changed the ad, and whether her whippet is still for sale or not.

Unfortunately, the fate of this girlie does appear to rest on how much money someone is prepared to pay for her :(

I will let you know if and when I hear back from her :thumbsup:

Latest news ..............
I spoke to the owner this afternoon and she seemed knowledgeable although rather unemotional about the little girlie.

I have arranged for Nicky to go and check her out and make sure it all seems genuine and we will try to buy her for a reasonable price.

Apparently her mother was registered but the father (a racing whippet) was not. She is about 19" and around two and half years old although her exact date of birth isn't known :eek:

She is pure bred but, quote ...... "everyone round here buys and sells without papers, nobody is bothered about it" :eek: :eek: :eek:

The owner never asked me any questions about my situation, although I gave her enough information anyway, but if you care about your dog surely you question why someone wants her and where she is going??? :blink:

If all goes well when Nicky visits, we will buy her and I will go up and fetch her next week. She can stay with me until I can find her a lovely, safe forever home with someone who will adore her for life :thumbsup: I am more than willing to deliver her to a new home in due course :)

I have too many now to have another myself, but I can certainly foster her until the right home comes up. I am quite prepared to have her speyed too so that she is safely out of the breeding arena!

Thank you everybody for all the kind offers of help ........ you are all a TRULY AMAZING LOT OF LOVELY, LOVELY PEOPLE :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:
no jane YOU are an amazing person ,one in a million :huggles: :huggles:
i agree trac jane you a a star i hope all goes well for you :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

I think that sometimes it can be a curse putting situations like this on K9. It just draws attention and then the seller is overloaded with phone calls/enquiries (genuine and abusive!). Ive seen it happen in the past and the seller goes to ground for a bit.

Hope this wee lass can be sorted out soon.

I think that sometimes it can be a curse putting situations like this on K9. It just draws attention and then the seller is overloaded with phone calls/enquiries (genuine and abusive!). Ive seen it happen in the past and the seller goes to ground for a bit.
Hope this wee lass can be sorted out soon.
yes this is very true this happened when i tryed to get our poppy first time around ,they decided they didnt want to sell her and then 6mths later ther she was again advertised even more worst for wear bless her :(

ranting on an open forum and alerting lots of people who phone asking questions only makes the seller realise they have a dog that will command a higher price, why not keep quite and go and buy the dog?

ranting on an open forum and alerting lots of people who phone asking questions only makes the seller realise they have a dog that will command a higher price, why not keep quite and go and buy the dog?
I agree that in the future if something like this comes up then go and get the dog quietly if possible.

I believe there are enough people on this site that would not only support the purchasing of a dog in this situation but also with the rehoming.

Good luck Jinnyfizz. Im happy to donate, what ever the cost.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back