The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Mum's To Be!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
wheres my pic's :angry: or is Mark suffering with a hangover :p :- " :D

hair of the dog Mark? :cheers: (w00t)

well thought I'd let you all know that due to me and Lesley hounding Mark for more pic's of Binx,

he got ground down by the hassel of it and said i could come and get him :thumbsup: hee hee :p

so I'm off to bring a touch of Parkstone Zachery Binx :wub: into your lives for ever and ever tomorrow, see you then Mark :cheers:

just warning you lot in advance for all the pic's I'm gonna be putting up :D

hi my name is julie have you or anyone you know got any pups for sale thanks 01724 865482 thanks

Mark have all your pups gone now ? I only ask because i have really enjoyed reading this thread and it's gone quiet i.e no postings. if all your pups have gone to new homes could we have some more pics of the one's you kept..........longing to see new ones of little Mo..... pleeeeease :p :p :p

Julie

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, some more pics of Mo please Mark, she's such a cutie :wub: :wub: :wub:

Sorry been busy,

yep they've all gone to their new homes now so were just left with Luck * Little Mo (who's not that little)

i'll get some pics either later today or tommorow and post them.

bye for now. :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]WOW[/SIZE] Is this a record number of post for one thread? 100 pages and 1487 posts!!! (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

OK Mark, it's later, I see you on here, so where's the pics!!!!!!!!!!! :teehee:

[SIZE=21pt]OK![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I give in, here you go some pics i've just taken of the terrible 2.[/SIZE]

Hope these are good enough LOL :sweating:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]A few more[/SIZE] DSCF0001.JPG

Thankyou Mark :thumbsup:

well worth the wait, they certainly have grown. Is little Mo now called big Mo !!! :p

Julie

P.S Take it they like potatoe heads then :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back